..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
GOD!!!! It feels sooo nice to create a topic after ages! But as I have a thing going on in my mind, I thought why not start a topic and discuss with u all? 😃 Okay, I'm sure all of you have watched ITA yesterday just to catch a glimpse of Kavi.. And those of u who didn't get the scope to watch ITA for any reasons must check out the videos at youtube.. KAVI was simply a dude yesterday.. His style, his walk, his attitude, his expression, his dressing sense, his HOT BRITISH ACCENT, his extremely charming looks, his personality and the list goes on and on.. Everything was just perfect.. 😳 I know I'm a lunatic.. But ignore me.. 😛 My question to you all is that how excited where you before, during and after the show?

I would share my thoughts.. Before ITA.. I was letting every possible soul know that on 19th December 2010 at 8 PM, ITA would be aired on Colors channel and that Kavi Shastri has won an award for the Best Fresh Face of the year.. Yesterday, was my school's sports meet.. While walking to the rickshaw stand with my friends after the sports meet.. we were talking about random topics.. n suddenly i shrieked out and said.. "Yiipppee.. today's ITA.. Kavi won an award.. The Best Fresh Face of the Year.. Yiippeee..".. All my friends were like 😲 .. "Do u want a microphone?" ... 🤣 That was me before ITA..

Now, during ITA.. I was absolutely glued to Colors since 7:30.. N Kavi was shown in the red carpet for the first time that evening.. And I shouted.. "Kaviiiiiiiiiiii.." I was on the phone with a friend when ITA was being aired.. I was blabbering bout Kavi all the time.. He was obviously getting bored.. Then Kavi came up on the stage to present some awards and there I went again.. all drooling, shouting n screaming.. N my friend said, "Wait.. lemme see who that banda is.." He switched on his TV.. N once he saw Kavi, he started commenting bout him obviously to pull my leg.. I gave him my piece of mind and asked him to keep shut whenever Kavi was being shown.. Then came the GRAND MOMENT.. The nominations of Fresh Face.. N then Kavi's clipping.. N then his name being announced.. N then comes my high decibel scream.. and the phone gets disconnected.. yeah, my friend had to disconnect the call cuz of my scream.. 🤣 🤣

N after ITA.. Well, nothing crazy like before.. But ya.. I was blabbering all bout Kavi during dinner.. N my Dad had to listen to it all with a smiling face and approving nods... 😆

Enough of my essay.. Do share your reactions as well.. 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Let me tell u something...I had a similar reaction to Kavi's appearance at ITA...So don't worry, lots of fellow Kavi fanatics over here!!!

And to his award, here goes a big-

WHHHHOOOOPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Me too.!! Was so exited to see him on a big platforrm..after so long.!! Winning fresh face is a big deal..i hope he gets some real good offers so we can see him back on screen again.Hope YRF recognises that and changes their mind..seriously.!!