20/12/10 Written Update "We want 10 lakhs"

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the lovely update! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

agree with u. bharli's scene was the best! especially the scene where he joked that bharati wanted to fall on the ground with him then only she would stop practicing with the high heels... was simply hillarious. loved it!๐Ÿค—

oh god! somebody save veena. prakash is even more clever than mridala. no matter how much i hate mridala, but for veena's sake i hope they succeed in breaking this marriage otherwise veena's life will be spoilt. but looks like prakash is in full form & is not going to give up anyway๐Ÿ˜ก

i hope tomorrow bansilal listens to gau at least for once. otherwise they're in big trouble. & one thing that i don't understand is why are they in such a hurry for this marriage. i can understand the reason of prakash but murli's family....

& btw prakash will still demand more & more money after the marriage. then what will murli's family do then???

i really wished bharati or somebody else had listened to that nakli baap of prakash talking on the phone with prakash.
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thats exactly what i had said in another thread..prakash will keep demanding more money and they havnt got any...they cant even pay there own bills...i really hope that bharati finds out and helps veena id like bharati to be given a more active role Edited by kk83 - 13 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
in fact i would also like veena to say no herself for this marriage. even her role is so dumb. bharati & veena really need to become active
samirah23 thumbnail
prakash will cause some scandal about him and veena being seen together so her reputation will be on the line.  And, when the parents want to call of the wedding, they will be unable to ...
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, today the cute scene between murli and bharti now that is what I'd like to see more of!!

Rest of the episode...dull

If bhansilal had any sense, he would stop the wedding! After all if they ask for this much money b4 the wedding imagine afterwards! What's the rush...
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Loved the scene between bharti and murli.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update. loved the first scene. murli is tooo cute.
fuzzyface thumbnail
Good god greedy man Prakash is going stir some problem for sure. Well Mridang's friend is just like him. ๐Ÿคข

I just loved that Murli was actually smiling and laughing with Bharti, so cute. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nisaah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update!!