crap the much hyped scene!!!

Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
  the most  hyped and and ,much awaited scene of gohem was bogus🤢it  was charmless and a totally forced act hated it totally🥱
Edited by Aamnalicious - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
same here....it was THE WORST GoHam Scene till date...
i hated it from the bottom of my heart...no "Feelings no emotions" just a "forced one"
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I guess that's how Aham feels really as Gopi was forced on him.. Even though it's not her fault and the act was done by his mom.. But she was still forced on him according to him..
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes i hates being fake and forced  yuckkkkkkkk
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So predictable.....And it was a horrible scene...And the CV's are thinking if they give us GoHem scene then all will feel satisfied...Wat nonsense....I have started to seriously hate this serial...One fine day i think i wil stop watching it...At this rate its just going to be kinjal,dhawal,urmi rashi tricks, dhawal turning negative(CV's may do that too)....and absolutely nothing bw gopi-aham and jigar-rashi...Nothing constructive and everything has bcm negative and evil...🤢
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: chennaigirl

So predictable.....And it was a horrible scene...And the CV's are thinking if they give us GoHem scene then all will feel satisfied...Wat nonsense....I have started to seriously hate this serial...One fine day i think i wil stop watching it...At this rate its just going to be kinjal,dhawal,urmi rashi tricks, dhawal turning negative(CV's may do that too)....and absolutely nothing bw gopi-aham and jigar-rashi...Nothing constructive and everything has bcm negative and evil...🤢

agree with u  1000000000000000000000000000000000%.....
my thoughts are not even a word differ from urs....
we are not dumb and deaf that CVs will show such kind of Scenes and we will be on cloud 9 thinking we got GoHam Scene...
i'll prefer No GoHam rather than this one as they showed today....

😡
nayhaj thumbnail
thats cos Ahem has no expressions what so ever...NAZIM needs to sort out his acting skills i understand hes new but u should know the abc of acting before u start in a drama, if theres act in actor then Jigar is the actor but ahem is not a good actor and i am talking about the actor not the character cos thats the truth whether anyone likes it or not...jigar should have been given the role of ahem atleast we'd have some expression u cant tell what ahem is feeling whenever there is feelings involved
nayhaj thumbnail
u know its not the CV's fault its ahems acting that makes it bad...gia is new too but look at her fantastic acting looks natural
pantomimefairy thumbnail
Quote:
thats cos Ahem has no expressions what so ever...NAZIM needs to sort out his acting skills i understand hes new but u should know the abc of acting before u start in a drama, if theres act in actor then Jigar is the actor but ahem is not a good actor and i am talking about the actor not the character cos thats the truth whether anyone likes it or not...jigar should have been given the role of ahem atleast we'd have some expression u cant tell what ahem is feeling whenever there is feelings involved

Actually, I don't agree with you one bit.😛
Aham is supposed be a reposed and stoic character, in my opinion. No one knows what he's truly feeling until he tells someone. I mean, why is it that his father and Jigar still haven't realised his antipathy towards Gopi? Why did Kokila trust him so much that she didn't know he dated Anita behind her back? Why did Gopi mistook his offer of help as signs of affection? And why does Ketki Behn not see how reluctant Aham is towards all her wishes to see him and Gopi together???

So, dear, Nazim fits the role perfectly! Aham is a complex character, he hides his feelings inside. He doesn't share them with anyone. But yah, he's quite an annoying character!! And the CVs...I don't even want to start with them!

Maybe he'll realise how much Gopi is worth after she leaves the house?

Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: pantomimefairy

Quote:

Actually, I don't agree with you one bit.😛
Aham is supposed be a reposed and stoic character, in my opinion. No one knows what he's truly feeling until he tells someone.
agree with u here.......his "Confused and Complex Expressions are the key for viewers for watching this show.......what he is thinking, why he is thinking so, when he will change towards gopi...these are the questions which are looking for the answers and is "Expressions made us glued to watch the show just to know the answers"
if by any chance we would have got a clue abt his "Feelings" just by looking at his face then this show would have been finished as there would have been no confusion abt his feelings and emotions.....

I mean, why is it that his father and Jigar still haven't realised his antipathy towards Gopi? Why did Kokila trust him so much that she didn't know he dated Anita behind her back? Why did Gopi mistook his offer of help as signs of affection? And why does Ketki Behn not see how reluctant Aham is towards all her wishes to see him and Gopi together???
Coz of his Priceless Expressions lol....no other reply...

So, dear, Nazim fits the role perfectly! Aham is a complex character, he hides his feelings inside. He doesn't share them with anyone. But yah, he's quite an annoying character!! And the CVs...I don't even want to start with them!
Nazim is Playing his rols of A super duper confused and complex character very well and making us Angry more than anything....

Maybe he'll realise how much Gopi is worth after she leaves the house?
So until he opens his mouth we have to "be confused with him....".