Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

total besharam!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I once knew a young girl who was so excited to get married, she kept telling eveyone on so and so date I wll be going to heaven!! (her wedding date)....I never saw her after her marriage but I really wanted to ask is it still heaven or what?!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aik dum.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

mom is so anxious to find a suitable bakra for meπŸ˜† who will be in troubleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
waniya_fatima thumbnail
acha listen girlz i will be back in 10 mins... prayer time :)
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

one of the members in GKD has a friend in that PKYEK serial...😊.....and isn;t that show by EK?...I once followed one of her show and halfway through it ended without completing the love story, she had the leads marry elsewhere and still in love with each other...it was so maddening!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Why didn't you leave some sign of your presence, do so....would love it. That show is very good the last few weeks as we got to see his softer side and his love for his wife...😍
Firdous..........That Avadesh's bhauji irritates me soo much yaar....but the actress who is playing that character is doing a good job.......
I am not taking that PKYEK so seriously..........I know its Ekta's show...........I will watch it ... till i like it & when get bored will leave it........
Nowdays, distracting from the main storyline is a fashion in almost every  show on indian television......

I think GKD is one show that is sticking to it's love story quite well, in fact more better than any other story I've seen. Yes that bhauji (we call bhootni) is irritating but she keeps failing...I think she will play dirty....

As for PKYEK...isn't that about aliens or vampires or someting?....I shudder to think what EK will do!!>..she is very bad in getting her leads married off to others, that is one thing I hate...which is why I like GKD...they did not waste any time at all!!...did u see how he gets her?!😍
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

I know the song 'zara zara kiss me'...which I really don't like (it's from race isn't it?) and does your employer know you spend time in IF?!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...agree with you, if I was in the office I too might do that...but here my production is upto me and the last few months I let go of so many things because I only had so much time beside taking care of the youngest, who was home. Now I should have a good 7/8 hours without the kids a nd can get so much done if I put my mind to it!

He would be busy somewhere elseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

yeah even i hate the song but really wanna watch how priya moves grooves at that song😳

hummmmm but then we'll miss ya buddy such main. 😊😊 
anu-s thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

kiyun tum holi ab meri bari anay doπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Phir Sathya ka kya hoga.........Tum toh badi Dhokebaaz nikali...........
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

He would be busy somewhere elseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

yeah even i hate the song but really wanna watch how priya moves grooves at that song😳

hummmmm but then we'll miss ya buddy such main. 😊😊 

I just wish they had chosen another song!...because it would be nice to see her doing the work, going after him after all his hard work. Should be interesting, so I really hope it all comes together nicely!...That last maha episode was a joke, thankfully I watched it this weekend when show in the uk so I knew how much to miss out on!!
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu-s

Phir Sathya ka kya hoga.........Tum toh badi Dhokebaaz nikali...........

ha! ha! ha!...I forgot about the love story of the year!!...yeah Fati, you traitor...not giving poor sathya a second thought....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
anu-s thumbnail
Firdous, I have read your posts at GKD forum ..........& you do a very good job there............. 
Edited by anu-s - 13 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu-s

Firdous, I have read your posts there ..........& you do a very good job there............. 

Thanks. I only watch GKD now and really love it, ...sometimes a bit of Maryada....but not Pratigya, haven't since October when it became too much.....if it seriously gets better then will start watching it...but the magic is gone...both lead seem so stuck in the same rut, saying/doing the same thing over and over again....yet I retain some hope!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†