I SAW KAVI.!! Message to Kavi.

CupcakePink thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok i went to St Andrews Auditorium today..to see this play History of Inida,written by Vir Das and i never knew Kavi Shastri was in the play😲..i was like Whoa..The Kavi Shastri..the Rohan Mehra..OMG..i thank my lucky stars that i got to see him😆..i mean when the person announced it was going to be an act by Kavi Shastri,Vir Das..I was like Yay..i am going to see Kavi.!!!Can you beleive he wrote his act by himself?,he is so so talented.!!He was so spontaneous and funny and intelligent..and as usual cute as a button😳.Ok and he was wearing a red kurta and jeans and he had glasses on but i wish he had taken those off😆..and yeah his accent.. his famous British accent is still very much intact 😉..he was talking about Free Willy and Finding Nemo and about Dinasours that invaded the planet😆..Oh My he was so cute.😳Comedy comes so natural to him.. no wonder he was such a hit on this show..I mean i cant say exactly what he said Duh..he said it in a more stylish way😆..and there were alot of other things that were said that i can ahem ahem probabaly not say in an open forum😆.Ok the only sad part was he was on for only 10 -15minutes..while Vir Das was there for the remaining 2 hours..but that was an amzing 10 minutes😆..i was clapping like anything..he got such a great applause from the audience👏.And towards the end Vir Das even called him on stage and acknowledged his talent..i was so so happy for him.I mean i couldn't take pictures as we were told to refrain from taking snaps or else i would have been clicking away.😆.He was looking so cute *sigh*.

I though of sharing this with all of you'll although i was never  on this forum but know evrything about the show and Kavi ofcourse😆..and also a message to Kavi if he ever reads this..you are super talented baby..everything you do..i mean every little thing you do from your heart and it shows⭐️..If this is your thing i am super happy for you but i sincerely wish you get back to TV as well in a fullfeldged role,if not another Season with Rishta( YRF WAKE UP,you'll have one amazing actor..!!)..something else or may be movies?, but whatever you decide to do i wish you all the succcess.!! God Bless.!!

PS:..I was on the 6th row in white sitting with my mom...who also thought you were amazing.!!😆.She was like Vir Das was amazing right?..and i was like yeah yeah Vir was super good but tell me what you thought about the guy in the red kurta.😆.And she was like why are u talking so much about him?😆..and i am like long story.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I wish ..i could get a glipse of kavi:)😊
roshaa thumbnail
thanks for sharing . lucky you 😃
spln thumbnail
lucky you babe! but thanks for sharing! =))) just the thought of watching him live is SO tempting! If only TV would hurry up and get their best-est ever actor back in action onscreen so we'd get something worthwhile to watch all over again!

ps: Kavi - if you do read this, congratulations for the indian telly award - can't think of anyone who deserved is half as much!!!
OMG! Lucky you :) Thanx for sharing