'~*~*Ranveer 'Bittoo' Singh FC*~*'~

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ranveer Singh is an Indian actor working in the Bollywood cinema. He made his screen debut in December 2010, in Band Baaja Baaraat, directed by Maneesh Sharma and produced by Yash Raj Films.

Ranveer Singh was born on July 6, 1985 in India and did his schooling in Mumbai. He pursued his further studies at Indiana University, Bloomington.

Singh struggled for around three years before he signed his first film. He made his screen debut in December 2010, in the film Band Baaja Baaraat, directed by Maneesh Sharma and produced by Yash Raj Films. His co-star in the film is Anushka Sharma.[4] He is the first solo main lead actor to be launched by Yash Raj Films.

Member Phanka List
Zareena😳

All i want to say is JOIN!!! let's make this fc a successful and if ranveer ever replies on twitter we could send him our craziness 😆 Will be updating soon!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Pictures and video reserved

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k67ErU7SeIE[/YOUTUBE]
MUSIC LAUNCH
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAXzaz-YxDE[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rnfls0OqtE&feature=sub[/YOUTUBE]

Zareena thumbnail
Veer (ranveer nickname lol), i have no words to describe. when i got to know he's the hero of the movie, i was SHOCKED!!!! But after watching the theatre promo and his dialogue delivery i was relieved that adii chosen the right guy for the movie. And when i watched his song ainvayi ainvayi promo, i said this guy can give ranbir competition in dancing and acting..so watch out newbies😉 is it me or veer's coat in ainvayi promo reminds of ranbir in saawaryia??
spln thumbnail
i'm not a member of any FC, because i'm such a lazy bum with spamming and chats - but watched the movie, and this guy is DEFINITE talent to watch out for!

so kudos to you for opening his FC, and i hope many shall join it, make its strive and thrive!

cheers,
nj
Zareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: spln

i'm not a member of any FC, because i'm such a lazy bum with spamming and chats - but watched the movie, and this guy is DEFINITE talent to watch out for!

so kudos to you for opening his FC, and i hope many shall join it, make its strive and thrive!

cheers,
nj

Awww, thank you so much🤗I haven't watched the movie yet but in love with his charm and simplicity. He's a genuine person and so simple. Hard to find such people in entertainment industry. Most of them act spart and show attitude and he is so charming!!
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Zareena ... Great to see a FC for Ranveer!

I watched the film last weekend ... and OMGG .. was I taken aback by Ranveer! The guy was good ... nope, he was AWESSOME! 👏 The film .. and Ranveer in particular, totally took me by surprise!!! He is one talent to watch out for!

He just got into the skin of the character ... his body language was sooo Delhi-like!! The ease with which he has performed in his first film ... not many actors are able to achieve! Anushka is fabulous .. very underrated as an actress!

The film, in totality, was great! Its those kinda films that one hardly has any expectations from ... and they surprise you!! The songs ... love them .. especially, Ainvayi Ainvayi .. Aadha Ishq and Dum Dum!!

I'd love to watch the movie again .... 😃
Edited by Eksie - 13 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I loveee himm <3Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 13 years ago
Zareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eksie

Hey Zareena ... Great to see a FC for Ranveer!

I watched the film last weekend ... and OMGG .. was I taken aback by Ranveer! The guy was good ... nope, he was AWESSOME! 👏 The film .. and Ranveer in particular, totally took me by surprise!!! He is one talent to watch out for!

He just got into the skin of the character ... his body language was sooo Delhi-like!! The ease with which he has performed in his first film ... not many actors are able to achieve! Anushka is fabulous .. very underrated as an actress!

The film, in totality, was great! Its those kinda films that one hardly has any expectations from ... and they surprise you!! The songs ... love them .. especially, Ainvayi Ainvayi .. Aadha Ishq and Dum Dum!!

I'd love to watch the movie again .... 😃

Hey Eksie😃 I'm so glad you loved the movie and Veer!! My brother hasn't watched the movie yet and he's saying the guy is a flop from the promos haha so let see what his views after watching the movie. Since you loved the movie so much, my hopes are increasing..but i find it so weird..because i am so use to seeing him with anushka. Let see with whom he's working with.
Zareena thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCLFsu8zvpw&feature=sub[/YOUTUBE]

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank u sooo much for opening this FC zaru
ranveer rocks!!