Check Out: Ranbir Kapoor's sexy costar of Rockstar

Posted: 13 years ago

She is touted as the hottest discoveries of tinsel town. After all she is set to debut opposite heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor in Imtiaz Ali's Rockstar. She is none other than Nargis Fakhri.

Nargis Fakhri is a half Czech and half Pakistani model who was first introduced in the Kingfisher Calendar 2009. If this smokin' hot pic is anything to go by, then she certainly has looks to kill and a body to die for. Looks like the mercury levels are all set to rise when this stunner scorches the silver screen next year. We can't wait!

πŸ€ͺ

Edit - removed picture, I'm sure you can find something a little bit more suitable.
Edited by eroticlover - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apparently she was on Cycle 3 of America's Next Top Model but didn't go past the second round because the judges didn't like her personality

She's got the "hot" part of her resume down, can she at least speak the language?πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: koolchick

Apparently she was on Cycle 3 of America's Next Top Model but didn't go past the second round because the judges didn't like her personality

She's got the "hot" part of her resume down, can she at least speak the language?πŸ˜†

I think she will be another Katrina Kaif!  Am I wrong in that assumption?  It seems like she doesn't mind revealing her body!  πŸ˜†
SanGad2Survive thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!!

Guess she taken her sexy & bold image bit much literally.lols
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
man..... somebody donate her some clothes

Originally posted by: bandicoot

🀣🀣🀣
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
there were actresses who would look sexy with sarees covering head to toe...only using silhouettes(nothing beats kaante nahin kat the for me)

and now everybody is losing clothes and still failing...Bleh
Angelic_J thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Why can't bolly makers just start taking po*n stars in their movies now?πŸ˜› The only requirement seems to be how many clother you can shed on screenπŸ˜†
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey bhagwan  πŸ€”πŸ€ͺ Edited by anjali10 - 13 years ago
SanGad2Survive thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

ROFL damn true. That's for uπŸ‘πŸΌ