18/12/10 Written Update- Maha episode

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi

Thanks for the update, i totally agree, not sure why it was a 'maha' episode, there wasn't anything particularly interesting apart from seeing Bharti walk in high heels - the reason i think she did it is because of Murli, she knows that he would have liked her had she not been a dwarf..so to make him 'happy' she tried to change herself by doing what he wants i.e. being taller. Though by doing that, she is not only degrading herself but embarrasing him in the process

She should just remain who she is and hopefully Murli will fall in love with her soon...

Veena & Prakash, once they marry or even at the wedding wouldn't the whole 'fake' parents come out...not sure why Prakash wants to take this further after all he'd have to explain himself to his own parents or is he just going to bung her in a room or hotel and hope no-one finds out? Actually come to think of it..is he an orphan?

Anyway, overall i suppose it was a ok episode could have been better had they shown more bharti & murli scenes..aren't they meant to be the protagonists :)

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rae24

Hi

Thanks for the update, i totally agree, not sure why it was a 'maha' episode, there wasn't anything particularly interesting apart from seeing Bharti walk in high heels - the reason i think she did it is because of Murli, she knows that he would have liked her had she not been a dwarf..so to make him 'happy' she tried to change herself by doing what he wants i.e. being taller. Though by doing that, she is not only degrading herself but embarrasing him in the process

She should just remain who she is and hopefully Murli will fall in love with her soon...

Veena & Prakash, once they marry or even at the wedding wouldn't the whole 'fake' parents come out...not sure why Prakash wants to take this further after all he'd have to explain himself to his own parents or is he just going to bung her in a room or hotel and hope no-one finds out? Actually come to think of it..is he an orphan?

Anyway, overall i suppose it was a ok episode could have been better had they shown more bharti & murli scenes..aren't they meant to be the protagonists :)

i also thought that maybe he is an orphan but it would interesting if his real parents turned up...and for them to ask for 10 lakhs was just pathetic, if i was basilal i would tell them to get lost, if they can ask for that much now god knows what they will ask for after the wedding, they havnt even got money to pay for their own bills let alone someone else's.

im sure murli will give bharati a bhashan on monday, he didnt look to happy. i hope the cv's give us more bharli scene's.
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update
nafisaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the wonderful update