Pia-Stubborn at its Best!

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Pia is a real dheet! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And thanks to her curious nature she just cant seem to stay away from trouble or Abhay.
I know Abhay also cant stop coming close to Pia but today he did try his best to avoid her and even flirted with every random girl, abused her and did everything to make her hate him.But Pia being Pia instead if getting angry was more hurt and jealous. And next day on finding Maitheli's photo in Abhays wallet and taking out her own conclusion, she had the nerve to straighten her hair and go flaunting it infront of Abhay. For one second Abhay was lost but quickly realized that its not his beloved Matz but Pia and  bluntly told her that this style did not suit her and also called her stupid. πŸ˜† Abhay can be such a meanie at times lol. Pia was stunned to hear this as she was expecting Abhay to go gaga over her. πŸ˜†But alas! her dreams were badly broken. :P
But still Pia's pather jaisi determination didnt waver and she went on to think that how Abhay did break the wall alone. Pia is getting closer to the truth and so alarm bells for Abhay.
Abhay again arrived their to remind her that she hates him and also warned her to stay away from him or else it would be bad for her. But precap showed that Pia being true to her nature did not pay any heed to Abhay's warnings and went on to find about Abhay's past. And proving the prormo right she said you cant stop me Abhay. No one can. I will follow you till the end of times. 😳

Kudos to Pia and her stubborn nature.πŸ˜† I guess she truly believes in not giving up and fighting till the last breath. Lol. But Pia sometimes its better to let go and let destiny takes it course. But then again i guess fate is already at work here. 😳😳
Edited by sugaryanu - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
great post, love piyas stubborness
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Nice postπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
She is actually d modern JHAANSI KI RANI of d show............she will never give up untill she knows d truth nd will fight till end to conquer her luv no matter how much ppl hate her
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Edited by chakku - 13 years ago
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pia won't stop till she finds n gets wat she wants..
Abhay - your Hate Me.. Slogan won't affect Pia..she has totally fallen for u.. She won't rest till she finds out who Methz was.. Abhay n Pia luv story is truly dangerous coz in this search Pia will surely have to face extrem worst side of life..    Edited by NIDIZ - 13 years ago
luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah i agree with you, but i guess piya should leave abhay alone.. Give him sometime yo realise that he cant live without her, let him accept the fact that he has actually fallen for piya..
Piya should let him go now!!
I think its enough, cant watch the same situation again n again
Maoh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great post...i loved today's epi..and the precap wow it was too good..so pia is not going to leave abhay alone...cant wait for monday..on one hand misha is on a mission to expose danish in her own wayπŸ₯³ and on other hand pia will get to know atleast an outline of abhay maithili's story....😍
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post..i agree with you..aur now that she knows about maithli (accd. to precap..somehow she knows the name too)...vo abhay ko akela nahin chodne wali...she is way too stubborn...aur abhay will get irritated and frustrated even more..lol..no matter wat he does..piya will be come to him only...it's getting more and more interesting...i can't wait for monday now...abhay's gonna have to tell her everything sooner or later..she won't rest till she knows everything about him..
-Dana- thumbnail
She totally rocked the episode....take it all from her diffrent looks and adorable expressions to each scene....to the stubborn act with Abhay.
is there anyone in this world who truly can stand against him...touching the deeps inside its Piya.....its funny how she totally didnt care abt him hurting her physically in the last scene....and just as he let go she was like what do u want from me rather than complaining abt hurting her,lol

@destiny...well i guess this is her destiny...maybe what she was born for in first place....to strenghten the man who behold a strenght of iron but at the same emptyness of a hole which weakens him........and for that she needs to be stubborn!:)
their coact is just getting stronger n stronger for each day man!
Edited by HeartEdward - 13 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Yeh aaj res res khelna hai ka mood hai kya? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Waiting to read your comments. 😊
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvkasu

Yeah i agree with you, but i guess piya should leave abhay alone.. Give him sometime yo realise that he cant live without her, let him accept the fact that he has actually fallen for piya..
Piya should let him go now!!
I think its enough, cant watch the same situation again n again

Yes maybe its time to give Abhay some space but then again Pia is Pia and she cant let go Abhay even if she wants to. Thier bond is to strong to keep them far apart. The more they try to keep distance, the more closer they get. 😳
Thanks for commenting. 😊