Posted: 13 years ago
i loved this chapter
The way Heer made Prem help her in the kitchen was funny
and Poor Harman
maya was so angry
and Kiran😲
i hope he was talking about something else and not what we're thinking now
Kulraj would be so upset

and i might not comment on your next few chapters now until June as ive got exams but when i come back i'll definately read and comment on them
and that includes your SS
please dont stop sending me PM's
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Grace...Great update

and afcourse we missed youπŸ˜†

okay coming to the update as always I enjoyed reading it and My poor Jaanu was punished to sleep on the floor...but he did deserve the punishment...but again he was very quick to get out of it and heer being the ever so loving wife couldn't kick him out of the bed! awww Loved Premeer Night scene in their room with baby scotch!

Maya and Harman conversation was funnyπŸ˜†, I know sooner or later she'll forgive him ans she even said that! and I loved the answer she gave to her dad that she loves Harman and will marry so he better accept him as his son in law! well done maya darling πŸ‘πŸ‘

Meher and Preet scene was cute😳...Glad that she forgave him!

I always Enjoy and Love to see Kulraj pulling Prem and Preets leg! This was one thing I liked in the show aswell...she shares a great bond with her brothers and pleaseee don't make Kiran the father of scotchπŸ˜•...awww I feel sorry for kulraj if thats the case, she's  such a sweetheart!

and Prem helping in the kitchen...wow thats something to look forward toπŸ˜‰ and heer will also be there , can I expect some kitchen romanceπŸ˜πŸ˜†

Pleaseee update soon...can't wait to see what happens next!πŸ˜ƒ
Thankx for the Pm😊
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great part. preet meher scene was cute,liked the way kuldi pulling legs of her brothers,pls dont  make kiran jiju father of scotch,do continue soon.
PremeerKash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
*gasp* is scotch really kiran's daughter
well, we'll just have to wait and watch
i hope its a misunderstanding though
update soon!!!
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Reserved- D/W I will edit this one fast

[EDIT]

OK...im glad i edited this fast otherwise i would have forgotten πŸ˜›

Coming to the update i really enjoyed it. Heer looking after Scotch and then also still angry at Prem was sooo sweet. Ahhh Heer had to tell everyone the name she had chosen for her baby...Chahat ive always loved that name 😳. And then Heer not allowing Prem to sleep on the bed but Prem being sly still ended up on the bed with his super acting skills πŸ˜† N then the scene on the bed was sooo cute scoth in the middle n Prem n Heer on either side n Prem asking for a kiss but Heer still angry wiv himπŸ˜†. N then the kitchen scene where Preet asked for Dhokla and Prem asked for bhindi but Heer sed that he has to help out if he wants to eat 🀣 Lolz love the way Heer is punishing Prem πŸ˜† n OMG i hope what Prem heared wasn't true i would want anyone from the Juneja family being the father of scotch. Update soon coz i wanna know what the truth actually is πŸ˜ƒ

Update soon n thnx for the PM 😊
Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 13 years ago
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omh so much suspense!!!! please ont make scotch kiran's daighter!!!! but the preet and meher scene was really cute and was so cute to see kulrraj tease preet and prem!!! please update soon cant wait to see what happens!!!
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Awesome update !
Loved it !
Waiting for next !
Update soon !
Thnx for pm !
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...loved heers trust on prem...how she told him dat she wil b on his side...so much undrstandin ...
hawww...scotch is kirans kid? ...cant believe this...
anyways thnx for d pm...do update sooon...
lookin forward...
sharmeeli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ€— LOVED the update dear!!! πŸ€—
lol, the girls really can punish the guys πŸ˜†
loved MEET scene; it was sooo 😍 😍
πŸ˜† Hihihi both got disturbed by Scotch and aahw Preet is sooo cute, he already made a reference to their children 😳
πŸ˜† Hihi Meher got shocked πŸ˜†
But is Scotch Kiren's child??? 😲

Plzzz update ASAP 😳 And thanks for THE PM 😳