The most tragic life in ramayan

Poll

Hi friends! who's life is more tragic in Ramayan & why? Please vote.

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear friends! I have opening this pole to discuss about the most tragic life of our Ramayan. Ramayan is itself a great tragedy. Almost all the charecters have to suffer there a lot, but they have taught us to bear any intolerable grief & to be stable in our aim even in a great sorrow, just as all of them did. with a pure devotion & respect to those beautiful charecters, I'm inviting all of you to discuss about them & to cast your votes. hope all you will enjoy it!😃😃😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I voted Sita, because she had to undergo vanvaas twice, and the second time, there was no reunion.😭 She left everyone and merged with Goddess Earth in the end of her second vanvaas, and all the suffering she underwent at the hands of Ravan, being out in the cold, hot, rain, etc, she was always strong and bore in patiently. And then she did all menial tasks during second vanvaas with a smile.

I think Sita Ma's life was most tragic in Ramayan, because everyone else on the list got their reunion in the end. After all their suffering, they all were happy in the end, except Sita.
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i too agree with Janu
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Lovely topic!😊

I too agree with Janu. Each character had to suffer at one time or another but I think Sita Maiyya's life was most tragic as she had to suffer the most. She went to vanvaas, was kidnapped by Ravan and spent her days in Ashok vatika, then she had to go to vanvaas again despite being pregnant, she had to do all her own work and raise her kids alone and in the end she went to Dharti Mata. What a tragic life indeed! ðŸ˜­