why member disgrace other's fav

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
i really dont get why they disgrace other's fav participant.. it is really disgracing and hurting other's feeling. i really want mod to take a action against all those who some how hurt other feelings as it  is now a limit.. if you dont like that participant you dont see , see your fav...
say POV and hurting others feeling what does that mean..
Mod request to you to  please check those members ...as they had really hurt our Feelings now 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
What happened Naddiya ? Who is your fav and who hurt your feelings?
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

What happened Naddiya ? Who is your fav and who hurt your feelings?

it is now i limit they had made it a fun to disgrace  , every time they use bad words ... as far as If rule it is said no one is allowed to disgrace and you bad words for other ...

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
   veena is ur fav???even i like her sometimes...

one day when one person created topic 'SHWETA SLEPT WITH AHMEET ON SAME BED '  u quotted me n  said to me smething regarding veena. i asked you dt u r veena's fan  ??? u said   , no..
 i dont understand  dt vt kinda fan u r ? sometimes claim to be her fan n sometimes   refuses.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Arre but whose fan you are hun?

Are u talking abt Salman's comments on Veena? Though as a host, he should have been neutral, but people really dont like Veena for her seductress attitude.. She is being badmouthed for what she has done in the show.. Not some personal reasons like some people have here for other celebs
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wat salman khan said to veena was justified.... why is people accusing salman khan being rude.. he was rude at all.... he just told her straight forward.... i dont think sallu did anything wrong...

he was even paying shweta out too but its all how u behave.... shweta is decent.. that even when sallu paid her out it was all good for her.... but we all know how veena is.. how she walks.. how she talks and everything and sallu just talked to her in her wayyy
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
veena fan h re ,  recently in one topic she gave me shock by telling dt she is veena's fan.....
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

veena fan h re ,  recently in one topic she gave me shock by telling dt she is veena's fan.....

so any prob  i like her dramas ..do you have any  prob ?
dont disgrace .. i like Goswami, Shweta, and Anchal too who are you to be answered whose fan i am ? 
dont make fun

Edited by naddiya26 - 13 years ago
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Be cool nadia....don't take as personal. just chill!!!! sometimes, we all make fun on our own fav.😊
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

so any prob  i like her dramas ..do you have any  prob ?

dont disgrace .. i like Goswami, Shweta, and Anchal too who are you to be answered whose fan i am ? 
dont make fun

Naddiya, if u have seen, that pic was posted in Santabanta.com.. No one insulted her from this forum..

And if Veena s being bashed, that's becoz some Veena fanz ( like Sahar ) keeps making posts on Shweta bashing for nothing ?

So it is kind of tit for tat..😕