Veena...what a great person..she has heart problem

Posted: 13 years ago
I just saw today's episode and was amazed that no matter what stupid narrow minded people badmouth about her, she is above all that.
She is a great person and I can quote an incident for that.
Veena suffered from a minor heart attack in Pakistan and she has cardiac problem.
I already knew that as this news was printed in almost all pakistani newspaper and websites.
But when I saw yesterday's episode when Veena wakeup at night with pain and when stupid salman was cracking vulgar jokes on Veena and she was taking it very sportingly, Salman did ask her about her wakingup at night incident with pain, Veena answered that she felt pain at left rib and arm (heart attack symptoms) then Salman asked that did she have a heart problem but Veena just smiled and ignored.
If someone would be at her place then to gain sympathies she would definitely narrate her heart attack story as it is on the record, but Veena as a genuine person didn't felt the need to gain sympathies like drama queens shweeta teewari, sambhavna seth and rakhi sawant.
Veena very gracefully ignored Salman's bullsh1t jokes and never tried to gain sympathies with her cardiac history

Moderator's Note: Calling a fan base 'stupid narrow minded' is a clear indication of bashing. Furthermore the use of derogatory language is not allowed. Please refrain from posting such offenses again.
Edited by gk_09 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Here is one of the many links of Pakistani websites that narrated Veena's minor heart attack news on Jan 2008

http://www.pakspectator.com/veena-malik-receives-heart-attack/
samie123 thumbnail
Yes I notices she is not someone who goes on saying around things to gain sympathy. Hats off to her the way she ignores Salman's insulting jokes. No matter how someone is or acts no other person has the right to be rude to that person esp. on tv in front of millions.👏👏👏
Oh ! Thanks for info sehar !

I recently saw a video where she was explaining about I guess her cardiac attack

She definitely has personality issues but overall she is very entertaining and nice person.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvZp9PGnYvI[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by kuttabhai - 13 years ago
and shame on all those people who are laughing shamelessly on Salman's ghatya jokes... this person has no respect for women, he used to beat Somy Ali, broke a glass on Aishwarya's head in a public restaurant and also being physically abusive to katrina thats why all her gfs left her...that includes Sangeeta Bijlani, Neela and Shaheen Jaffrey....he is a bit calm now in 40 + age but he used to be very violent in his youth, but still usko females say baat karne ki tameez nahi and he very easily cross the limits in her jokes with females

Salute to Veena to ignore such 3rd class jokes, and shame on all the members who are laughing like shameless people just bcoz Salman didnt cracked those jokes at that makkaar teewari woman

Moderator's Note: Calling a contestant a 'makkaar is direct bashing. Please refrain from posting such comments again. - BB Devt Team
Edited by gk_09 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: samie123

Yes I notices she is not someone who goes on saying around things to gain sympathy. Hats off to her the way she ignores Salman's insulting jokes. No matter how someone is or acts no other person has the right to be rude to that person esp. on tv in front of millions.👏👏👏

VERY VERY TRUE  👏
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
"Receives heart attack"......starnge to use the word "receives".

Originally posted by: sahar28ca

I just saw today's episode and was amazed that no matter what stupid narrow minded people badmouth about her, she is above all that.
She is a great person and I can quote an incident for that.
Veena suffered from a minor heart attack in Pakistan and she has cardiac problem.
I already knew that as this news was printed in almost all pakistani newspaper and websites.
But when I saw yesterday's episode when Veena wakeup at night with pain and when stupid salman was cracking vulgar jokes on Veena and she was taking it very sportingly, Salman did ask her about her wakingup at night incident with pain, Veena answered that she felt pain at left rib and arm (heart attack symptoms) then Salman asked that did she have a heart problem but Veena just smiled and ignored.
If someone would be at her place then to gain sympathies she would definitely narrate her heart attack story as it is on the record, but Veena as a genuine person didn't felt the need to gain sympathies like drama queens shweeta teewari, sambhavna seth and rakhi sawant.
Veena very gracefully ignored Salman's bullsh1t jokes and never tried to gain sympathies with her cardiac history

I also start to like this woman.i was surprised that she had all heart attack symptoms and nobody  take it seriously. She is wonderful woman, watching this show now because of her. She is 100 times better that other fake people. Feel bad for her stupid Salman(Ashmit before) making fun of her. 😡
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
im glad veena didnt try to get sympathy for her heart problem! at least she isnt like assmit who always wines!

shweta had an eye surgery 2 days before bigg boss started... she didnt seem to mention it either....   
tobas thumbnail

salman khan nay to us ko apne dogi say bi compae kenay ki try ki thi he is so so mean speacially with veena