Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
itne din salman was prasing veena aal the time that time  nobody raised question why he talk mostly abt veena.......may be sum people thought it was insulting but i guess salman was not to meant hurt anybody..frankly speaking i thought it was just a teasing
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think dt next week i would hv to say sallu on call dt  he stops insulting veena on national tv....
atria thumbnail
Salman is supposed to talk about things happening on the show. When Dolly was being strange he went after her also. If Veena herself makes strange comments about chaddis and fights and makes up in a matter of seconds, obviously it will be commented on. The producers probably asked him to go after her as the obvious target. Besides its keeping her in the news, so Veena fans should be happy.
kuttasaharr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: destiny11

shweta jumped in to save VEENA from more HUMILIATION. but veena ka bheje main guse to tab naa. guess she is used to getting insulted wherever she goes.her choices of living her life are amazing!!! moreover veena never showed any decency in the house,she was behaving like ashmit's wife n on the top she throws shoes at him.

jhoote marke nikaalna chahiye veena ko🤢

Edited by kuttasaharr - 13 years ago

suniali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Imars99

Salman has long history of insulting woman.

Wel veena deseved it !!!!!!
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Veena deserved this insult.....................

bt i think he was jus teasing her....he dint mean to hurt her..............