veer tappu first encounter

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

so today was mainly abt veer and taps interaction.

and veer dialogues2 tapasya were outstandingπŸ‘πŸ‘.
usne kaha main aur iccha separate bedrooms mein hain, toh tumhe lagta hain ki tum chance mar logiπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘
and he said that he does not care if she becomes mother of his child, he will have no feelings 4 herπŸ‘πŸ€£
taps gives veer kasam of his child but veer was unmoved.πŸ‘
he said uss raat ko jo hua anjaane mein hua tha,
to which taps replies woh uske liye pyaar tha🀣🀣🀣.
zindagi ka sabse khoobsoorat palπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
( so taps like using men like this, 🀒🀒🀒)
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Tqs for this info Anmol..😊
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
nandtina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

so today was mainly abt veer and taps interaction.

and veer dialogues2 tapasya were outstandingπŸ‘πŸ‘.
usne kaha main aur iccha separate bedrooms mein hain, toh tumhe lagta hain ki tum chance mar logiπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘
and he said that he does not care if she becomes mother of his child, he will have no feelings 4 herπŸ‘πŸ€£
taps gives veer kasam of his child but veer was unmoved.πŸ‘
he said uss raat ko jo hua anjaane mein hua tha,
to which taps replies woh uske liye pyaar tha🀣🀣🀣.
zindagi ka sabse khoobsoorat palπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
( so taps like using men like this, 🀒🀒🀒)

i liked veer's words bt i don want to watch the full episode showing only tap's fake drama and her concern for veer...😑..kuch din pehlei to wo khud keh rahi thi ki she doesn't care to whom veer is getting married bas ichcha se nahi hona chahiye..😑..ab kya hua??? i js hate this character tapasya..yesterday i felt ki shayad she will strt luving ichcha bt alas i ws soooo wrong...nw i js want ki cvs show more romance between veer and ichcha 😍 so dat taps get more jealous...
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandtina

i liked veer's words bt i don want to watch the full episode showing only tap's fake drama and her concern for veer...😑..kuch din pehlei to wo khud keh rahi thi ki she doesn't care to whom veer is getting married bas ichcha se nahi hona chahiye..😑..ab kya hua??? i js hate this character tapasya..yesterday i felt ki shayad she will strt luving ichcha bt alas i ws soooo wrong...nw i js want ki cvs show more romance between veer and ichcha 😍 so dat taps get more jealous...

that is only good thing 2 look forward 2.
iccha veer romance should carry on 😊
i dont want 2 see taps nautankis , fake love, mai shoutings, etc.
that will be very boring and disgusting🀒

Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And yeah Tapasya also tells Veer that, us raat jo kuch hua woh aapke liye anjaane mein hua hoga, meaning Veer was not aware of what was happening that night. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
And Veer declared that he will take responsibility of the kid but just bec she is pregnant if she thinks he will have pyaar, daya etc for her she is sadly mistaken.

I cant believe that as per latest article Ichcha will let Tapasya walk all over her, infact Taps and nani were discussing this only that apni grihasti mein ag lagana koi usse (Ichcha) sikhe and they are correct, she has invited trouble.
intruderfast thumbnail
btw i did not understand the iccha scene.
light on kar rahi thi , off kar rahi thi.πŸ˜†
aur taps ki pregnancy ko sochkar ro rahi thi.πŸ˜•
kya chalta hai iccha ke mind mein, pata nahin
Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

btw i did not understand the iccha scene.

light on kar rahi thi , off kar rahi thi.πŸ˜†
aur taps ki pregnancy ko sochkar ro rahi thi.πŸ˜•
kya chalta hai iccha ke mind mein, pata nahin

Ichcha is a certified CA. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Now she only invited her khas dost/sister to the Bundela bar, now she only is crying. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nandtina thumbnail
veer kuch din pehle ws soo happy wid ichcha 😊bt jis din se ye tapasya ka zikar shuru hua bundela parivar mein bas veer is agn going in2 his devdas robotic xpression...😭...plz ichcha stand up n make ur husband smile...don let dat devil tapasya interfere in between u n ur luv veer...
dreamz12 thumbnail
Of late I have always changed channels during Tapasya's scenes (not 'coz I am Rashmi hater but just that I cannot see so much negativity even in serials )  but I am glad that today I didn't do it.

I am neither Veeya fan nor Rashmi but I have really enjoyed todays episode well. The interaction between Veer & Tapasya is very good and very well written. Rashmi is superb today. She is good in showing arrogance while she was hurt deeply by Veers words.

I wish I cud see such scenes between Ichcha & Tapasya. Waiting for Ichcha Mata to wakeup to Tappu's reality.
dreamz12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Greenbear

And yeah Tapasya also tells Veer that, us raat jo kuch hua woh aapke liye anjaane mein hua hoga, meaning Veer was not aware of what was happening that night. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
And Veer declared that he will take responsibility of the kid but just bec she is pregnant if she thinks he will have pyaar, daya etc for her she is sadly mistaken.

I cant believe that as per latest article Ichcha will let Tapasya walk all over her, infact Taps and nani were discussing this only that apni grihasti mein ag lagana koi usse (Ichcha) sikhe and they are correct, she has invited trouble.

Can you plz let me know which article this is?