BB4 - Daily Discussions - 17th Dec

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
⭐️ Welcome to the Bigg Boss 4 forum ⭐️

A new season with new host Salman Khan and new house mates. Lets hope to see good entertainment and fun.

This thread is for daily episode discussion wherein anyone who is watching the show can post the happenings/updates/incidents etc from the day's show and then discussions ensue on these happenings.  All are free to add their own observations/opinions/ interpretations. If you find some part missing, you can add to it but there is no need to bicker with the post maker.

For those members who want to know in brief what transpired in the episode, the DT has thought of an option. We will compile all the updates/snippets posted by the members in the thread and summarize it in the main post itself. Members who wish to update please do so on the main page so that it doesnt get lost in the pages and those interested in reading comprehensive update can access easily.

Importantly take the show as a means of entertainment only do not get affected. To the fans of celebrities please do realise that the celebrities here are NOT playing your fav character from a show but they are here as their real selves.  Hence criticism will be directed towards the celebrity so no need to feel angry or fume over it. Criticism should be in civil manner and based on the show's premise. NO involvement of personal life will be tolerated. Its debatable whether the show is scripted or not Many a times you would find two celebrities fighting but still they are not becoming sworn enemies of each other and later on they would be friends again.

The recordings of a couple of days is edited and encapsulated into an entertainment package. Hence what we get to see may be discontinuous and incomplete truth. Arguing with each other over the celebrity actions will not help either you or the celebrity. It will only causes bitterness within us. Its fine to comment/criticise the actions/reactions of the housemates but absolutely No personalised comments against housemates or against members will be tolerated.

Please remember that IF-COC applies on all posts made.

Remember : "The only way to win an argument is to avoid it."

Suggestions are welcome. Have fun.

Moderator's Note: 

If you have query  related to closing or warning issued then pm to the DT  clearly citing the issue. There is NO need to be angry/furious over it and express your issue clearly. The DT wont entertain such posts on the forum.

Please report posts which are offensive or demeaning instead of retaliating with the post maker and give reasonable time to DT to take action.

If a topic is closed then there are sensible & valid reasons behind it, DT does NOT act on whims and fancies of ANY member or celebrity. Do remember "A topic wont be closed just becoz  its a different view or perspective than yours. "

Learn to Respect and Tolerate a different choice or opinion and stop turning any view against your own into a battleground. It defeats the basic purpose of being on a open forum.Tolerate and understand a differing view. 

IF has a taken a strict stand against use of invectives/ expletives including W*F/B*****/C*****/F***/A**H*** etc so members are informed not to use them. Absolutely NO obscenity will be tolerated. Such posts will be thrashed and WL increased. Repeated offence can result in permanent ban.

Zero tolerance policy towards derogatory/demeaning and obscene references.

ENJOY and Thanks
BB4 Development Team

Please do NOT post till the episode begins. Thanks.

Those who want to give details please reserve. Thanks.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

17th December 2010
Bigg Boss Season 4
 Updates

Aapka Farman

Salman welcomes everyone . He says that bb had given a hathkadi task and either
seema or sameer will be evicted. Everyone wakes up to the title song of Tees Maar Khan.
Shweta is making ishaaras to sameer and saying this song is for her and Ashmit.
Dolly is making tea just for herself . Khali asks what he has to make all say bhindi .
Sameer says make dal too.Khali says na . Dal he would make in the nite .
SAmeer asks what to have bhindi with .Khali replies with rice. Sameer says
that how can one eat bhindi and dal. Ashmit and shweta are discussing about how dirty khali is in the kitchen.
Bigg Boss then announces that Khali's punishment is over and everyone claps
in happiness. BB further announces that some housemates didnt follow the rules properly.
All will get a punishment in due time. Vodafone caller of the week Payal from delhi wants to ask Veena that normally at home
also does she wear sandals .SAlman says aaj kal wo fenkti bhi hai :D and i also want
to ask her the same question. Salman enters the house and asks Sameer kya cheez
hai Aurat.Sameer says even God doesnt know it and salman u tell me . He asks him what the
equation between Ashmit and Veena is . Sameer says i have given up. and there's just acceptance
now from my side. Salman praises veena's looks. and tells her dil chaah raha hai
aapki dil se tareef karun . lekin dil se nahi niklegi toh mushkil hogi.
SAlman tells Veena indirectly that she has a short term memory and either she is a fish
with a small span of memory or is she like a dog  who one kicks and yet comes back.
He further tells her that u r the first unmarried woman who behaves like a married woman.
She washes Ashmit's chaddi . 😲Salman asks her what happenned to her in the middle of the night.
She says she had felt a pain in the left chest 😲 and felt suffocated .
Sameer has styled and coloured Ashmit's hair. Salman tells seema to recite A,B,C,D. He then makes her say johny johny .Sameer helps her and she says yes papa and no papa.
Veena's answer to the heels question is that even in her house she wears
heels because when she was born with a nerve problem and thats why she feels comfortable
wearing heels. He tells her apni adaayein on karke rakhna mein break ke baad aata hun.

She gives an adaa with her hair and he says aap mujhe darra rahi hain .😛
After the break Salman comes back blindfolded. He makes snoring sounds and asks all what they felt
with tht blindfolds on. He asks dolly ke in log ki himmat kaise hui dolly 2 churaane ki.
Salman tells shweta she is BSC . Bigg boss super chorni. She says i robbed everything and ashmit did the
hiding.salman calls ashmit chuppa rustom. He asks Ashmit that how does he feel being a tees maar khan and he is
not welcome in his house . Salman says koi ban gaya hero aur budget ban gaya zero.
Salman is back in the house and he tells veena that i wont be visible on the
screen till u dont praise me. Veena says u r the most good looking person.Shweta says u r the most handsome person who looks good even on not sleeping after a night's shoot.Salman says he was lying.
SAlman says 6 pack ke alava mere pet mein jhoot nahi tikta. He tells
shweta she has become a chorni from morni . He makes khali sing chura liya hai
tumne and seema dances robotically.Salman asks dolly who should be recasted in the remake of the movie  of
Kaamchor and all laugh. Khali says shweta. Sameer says ask me 50 times and
i wont reply because i will be nominated. Veena says herone will be shweta and hero
will be khali aisa sameer says .Khali says he has never worked so hard in his whole life
and never washed so many bartans . SAlman asks dolly who she thinks will go .Dolly says sameer. Salman
asks sameer what he feels. Salman asks if the basis of nominations are
of not working ,not getting along or is it because one is a strong contender,
Shweta and Sameer say that whoever has been the dish washing captain has always
got evicted. Since seema was doing it there are chances she will be.
Salman tells seema and sameer that they have 5 mins to come out.
Both go and take their bags .Ashmit cant believe it. Seema comes n hugs shweta who cries.
Seema tells dolly that didi kuch ghalat kiya ho toh maaf kaaro. Shweta is crying.
SAlman tells sameer and seema to leave their bags at the entrance and come and
sit in. He tells sameer that he is safe . Seema is evicted. Shweta is weeping
and salman tells her to stop crying because seema is leaving just 3 weeks before the finale.
Seema is given a power to nominate 2 ppl for eviction .She takes khali
and veena's name. While seema is leaving Veena says how can the sheela ki javaani performance be
without her. Seema says bahar aake she is happy.

Tomorrows episode SAlman throwing lot of googlys Katrina's way 😲
Edited by gypsy4444 - 13 years ago
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Goodmorning friends😃🤗🤗...........I'm happy......yyyyyyyipeeeeeeeee Sam is safe............good-bye Seemaji n goodluck for future👍🏼.....kano ghar jaakar sabko BB ke kisse sunana😛
m001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishan.

NOTE : I have seen the updates posted here being copied onto other forums without any credit ! Such things are definitely not expected from members when they know we work hard to provide the updates. The updates provided here are exclusively for India-Forums.com members and are not supposed to be copied.
It my request to everyone who is posting these updates on other sites to stop this and if it doesn't stop then I would have to stop posting updates for the rest the of episodes.

Regards
Ishan
India-Forums Development Team

Hi!
go to dis link and find ur update of yesterday copy paste same line by line.
And the one who have done, I hav seen her in india forum also but I dont remember her name.....but I am getting it from her photograph😲

http://www.wikinewforum.com/shoW*Hread.php?p=128470

In place of star use 't'.
Edited by m001 - 13 years ago
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
bhindi and chawal ..what a combination. 😉
Quantico thumbnail
who was punished khai or rest of inmates...😆 BB tushi great ho...finally you end the punishment 😉
Quantico thumbnail
Khalijeee ka nomination name reserved for this week. 😛
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
khali is full dheet,no tension,no worries.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
shweta says khalli is using the same tea leaves for chai.

what about the phatta hua doodh ki chai she was willing to serve everyone.😲