Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pak. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Puri_2711

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_prachi-desai-has-no-wardrobe-restrictions-anymore_1512919

It was rumoured that working with actor Prachi Desai meant working around a few restrictions. The actress, who admits that shehad a few weight issues, had reportedly put in a few restrictions for filmmakers when it came to her wardrobe. But now, Desai seems to be finally getting comfortable with her body and oozes confidence. The actress, who's synonymous with all things demure ' shy, modest, and traditional, is now confident enough to step into anything sexy!

"There was a time when I felt that I had become overweight. I had gone into depression and just didn't know what to do. I would cry for nights because of it. I couldn't snap out of it even when my well-wishers told me to do so. I am glad those days are over. Today, I am happy that I have got the body that I always wanted," says Desai.

She also confirmed that she doesn't have any wardrobe issues right now. "I think I can now carry off any outfit. I have also started experimenting with clothes that accentuate the body. I have experimented with my style gradually over the past two years, and the purpose seems fulfilling as people are reacting positively," says the actress.

Would stepping into anything sexy also include a bikini, we ask.
"As far as sporting a bikini goes, I don't think Vidya Balan, Katrina Kaif, Madhuri Dixit or Kajol had to wear it to prove themselves. It just depends on how you choose to prove yourself. It's a small part of the profession. Besides, I did try the Bobby number in Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai. I don't know what the future holds for me now.But I do know that I like pushing my limits," she adds.

Puri ..ye best news bhji hai prachi ne our aap ne..t.xπŸ‘
pak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Proud-BrownGirl

Hey guys will one of you try to and get a chance to chat with Prachi this Sunday.
I would love too, but I'm in a different time zone.
Wish her all the best if you guys get a chance to chat with her.

New Delhi, Feb 26 ' If you are a fan of Bollywood actress Prachi Desai and want to know more about her, you have a chance to speak with her in person. She will talk about her upcoming projects, her passions, her likes and dislikes via voice chat.

Interactive, the digital arm of UTV and Airtel in collaboration with Globosport Digital are giving the actress's fans a chance to speak with her in person. She will talk about her upcoming projects, passions, likes and dislikes.

It will be for the first time that the "Rock On" beauty will be on a voice chat to interact with her fans one-on-one Sunday between 4 p.m. and 5.00 p.m. To subscribe to this, just dial 50505 and ask Prachi all that you want to know about her.

Prachi said: "This is going to be my first-ever direct interaction with my fans and I am super excited to be talking to them. My fans have just seen me on the big screen, but there I am playing a character, on my voice chat they will get to know the real me."

"I am looking forward to connect to them and know what they think of the real Prachi," the actress said in a statement released here Saturday.

haa lekin ??????...Proud-BrownGirl .....ager koi . ksa. me hoo wo kese rapta kare ???
Edited by prachiaa - 13 years ago
pak. thumbnail

Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My dear Prachiaa, what does "haa lekin. ager koi ksa me hoo wo kese rapta kare" means.😳😳

Please don't laugh, but I don't know the language without it being translated.😭😭

P.S. I hope it mean something good.πŸ˜†
Edited by Proud-BrownGirl - 13 years ago
pak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Proud-BrownGirl

My dear Prachiaa, what does "haa lekin. ager koi ksa me hoo wo kese rapta kare" means.😳😳

Please don't laugh, but I don't know the language without it being translated.😭😭

P.S. I hope it mean something good.πŸ˜†

oh sorry i am no adiya your not urdu translatedEmbarrassed 
Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachiaa

oh sorry i am no adiya your not urdu translated😳 

Prachiaa only "english" next time please.πŸ˜³πŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Proud-BrownGirl - 13 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Interactive, the digital arm of UTV, & Airtel get your favorite celebrities close to you through the latter's "Talk2Me" platform. Prachi Desai will get chatty with her fans and will answer their questions on 27th February, 2011 between 4:00pm and 5:00pm.

Does your heart skip a beat at the thought of talking to your favourite star? Do you dream of getting up-close and personal to your heartthrob? UTV & Airtel in collaboration with Globosport Digital gives you an opportunity to make your dream come true! For the first time ever the charming beauty and the very talented Prachi Desai will be on a voice chat to interact with her fans one-on-one.

Prachi earned immense popularity during her stint on Television which only augmented further with her big screen debut. She has garnered fans in all age groups across the country and UTV Interactive & Airtel bring these fans a chance to speak with her in person. She will talk about her upcoming projects, her passions, her likes and dislikes. It will be the real Prachi that her fans can discover on the day of the chat.

Interactive, the digital arm of UTV, & Airtel get your favorite celebrities close to you through the latter's "Talk2Me" platform. Prachi Desai will get chatty with her fans and will answer their questions on 27th February, 2011 between 4:00pm and 5:00pm. You can now subscribe by dialing 50505 and ask Prachi all that you have been longing to know about her.

About this initiative, Prachi Desai said, "This is going to be my first ever direct interaction with my fans & I am super excited to be talking to them 1-0-1. My fans have just seen me on the big screen, but there I am playing a character, on my voice chat they will get to know the real me. I am looking forward to connect to them & know what they think of the real Prachi! "

Edited by Puri_2711 - 13 years ago
pak. thumbnail
Intex announces launch of India's first projector mobile phone – the 'V.SHOW'
boom.boom.shahi thumbnail

😳😳😳
😳

melonie thumbnail
Prachi Desai is Arun Vijay's heroine

Arun Vijay has managed to sign the Gujarathi model turned actress Prachi Desai to do his next untitled film.

Prachi starred in the serial Kasam Se on Zee TV that got her a foothold in Bollywood.

Prachi's first film was Rock On where she played the wife of Farhan Akhtar.  However it was her next film Once Upon a Time in Mumbai and the song with Emraan Hashmi Pee Loon wearing Dimple Kapadia Bobby skirt and blouse that made her famous. Now she is doing Joker with Akshay Kumar.

A lot of Kollywood filmmakers like KV Anand, Simbu and a few others were trying to sign Prachi up, but she was asking for ridiculous amounts (Rs 1 C +). The Kollywood grapevine has it that Arun Vijay paid a bomb to sign Prachi Desai.

Arun Vijay confirming the news and told sify.com: "For sentimental reasons the shoot of this untitled film will start in Palani on March 6 and it is going to be a city based action thriller. We met Prachi and gave her a script narration and she was impressed. Thaman is the music director and the film will be directed by Magizh Thirumeni. Sukumar the cameraman of Mynna will be the cinematographer and Praveen Srikanth is the editor".

Good the hero confirms the news. The director is good and also the entire cast are reputed names in the Tamil industry 😳 πŸ‘ I am so happy for her πŸ˜ƒ