MG Revenge FF Thread One

ArjunKiAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
       REVENGE

Part 1

a girl running through a lonely road... some men are behind her...  she hid herself behind a tree ... and when she saw them disappearing through the other way...   she sighed... then she saw a telebooth... she made a call home... and her sister picked the phone...

geet : didi...   help me... he is after me... ( sobbing)

Sameera : geet...  don't worry... stay calm...  where are u exactly????

Geet : i don't know didi... i'm scared... he will take me... ( sobbing)

Sameera : don't worry... i will come... no one will take you from me...  plzzz... stay calm

Geet : but... i'm scared ... he will take me away from you all

Voice : exactly...   so... dear... say bye to ur didi & ur so called bro... bcoz we are leaving...

sameera heard his voice...  she shouted through phone...

Sameera : Maan... don't touch her... leave her alone...

maan took the phone from geet

Maan : o... sweetheart... r u jealous that i'm taking ur sister instead of u...???? but wat can i do sweetheart... ur sister is irresistible...  she is more beautiful... and also young ...  and especially ... she is pure unlike u..   ( sarcastically)

Sameera : maan... don't u dare touch my sister... damit... its b/w us ... why are u dragging her into it????

Maan : because... ur life is her...  and if anything happened to her... u will not bear it...

Sameera : maan... plzzz ... woh... bacchi hai...   i will give ur money & property... plzzz don't...

Maan : keep it with u... all i need is her... have fun with ur Boyfriend...  & happy married life.. in advance...

geet was struggling from his clutch... she was crying... she saw maan's men... outside the booth... they were laughing...

Sameera : plzz ... geet ko chodo... plzzz... how can u do this ??? woh... bacchi.. ..hai... i will do anything u say ... plzzz...

Maan : she turned 18 yesterday... dear... u forgot???  how can u forget it ??? (sarcastically) and  u still think she is a kid...  she has grown up... she is hot... her lips are yummy... and her cheeks are...

sameera shouted before maan complete his sentence... she can't think about anything happen to her ...

Sameera : maan... (she yelled) i will kill u if anything happened to her...

Maan : cool down sweetheart... i haven't done anything yet... then why are u yelling???

someone took phone from Sameera... and he spoke to maan instead of her...

Rahul : maan... leave her... its between us...

Maan : o... hi... brother-in-law.. oops... sorry... i forgot...u r not her brother but her boyfriend...

Rahul : maan... listen... leave her alone...

Maan : ya... once i get what i want... i will leave her... Promise... (he laughed)

Rahul : maan... (he yells &  then calm himsel...) plzz its between us... forgot sake... maan... she don't know anything...   she wasn't involved in our plan... only me & sameera knows about it...

Maan : because of u two... i & my family suffered... now feel the pain...when someone u love is hurt... feel it... you both will never see even her dead body... oops... sorry... she is too... precious... don't worry.. i will make sure... she never die before she becomes old...

Rahul... Maan... (yells)

Maan : Rahul... i know my name is maan... and don't worry... she will be always with me... and i will make sure her life is hell... u will never see her...

Rahul : i will call the...

before rahul complete his sentence... maan said...

Maan : police??? u really will do that... let me see ... and if u do so... do u have any evidence???
if u get any evidence also... do u think ... u will able to... haa forget it.. yaar... now enjoy ur life with her... and ... ( he turned towards geet and said) geet.. say bye to ur jiju... and didi...

geet : jiju...

Rahul : nothing will happen... we will not allow anything happen to u...

sameera snatched the phone from rahul's hand and said..

sameera : geet... don't worry... i will kill that ******** ... nothing will happen...

Maan snatched the phone from her hand and said..

Maan : k... sam darling... we are leaving...   don't worry ... i promise u .. i will make her life hell..bye forever... and again ... enjoy ur life with rahul...

saying this he cut the phone...

in Sameera's apartment..

Sameera : Rahul... will he do anything with my geet??? ( crying)

Rahul : we will find her... sam... nothing will happen to her... don't cry baby... plzz

Sameera : i don't want his money... i only want my geet... want if he???

Rahul : sam... plzzz

Sameera :before dying mom & dad left her with me ... they said look her like a daughter not as a sister... but i failed ... because of this stupid... plan... mom & dad must be cursing me from heaven... ( she cried)

Rahul : plzz sam... stop blaming urself...

she hugged him and was crying... he patted on her back to console her...

Telephone booth

Maan : so... sweety chale...

Geet : leave me...  why are u doing this maan bhai...

Maan : stop calling me bhai... i'm not ur brother and never was one...

Geet : why are u like this ? i can't believe u are...

Maan : me... too geet... now u r mine... and ye mera galti nahi hai... tumari didi aur rahul ki wajah se tum ye haalth mein ho... now be a good girl and come with me... 

Geet : no... mujhe chodo...

maan ignored and and picked her over his shoulder and walked towards his men ...

dev : bhai. ... everything is set...

Geet : tum... wat kind of brother r u ??? u r supporting his cheap idea...

dev : o... please... mere liya bro is important... he is always right...i will do anything for his happiness...

vicky : dev bro... say we...  we will do anything for him...

Geet : vicky... 😲

Vicky : yes... geet...

Adi : sir... car is ready... ur flight time...

Maan : k. (he shoved her to the car... and tied her hands, leg and mouth.. he drove to an apartment... )

they reached a house and two ladies... they were servants...he asked them to change her clothes... but she was struggling so... he had no option ... he sprayed chloroform and she was unconscious..

Pre-cap : rough night...

CHARACTER PHOTO_

PART 2   

PART 3A

PART 3B

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

PART 7A

PART 7B

Edited by Ash534 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice update !! maan like this ????? geet calling him bai ????? continue soon..add me to ur pm list 😊Edited by mrk_1 - 13 years ago
shreya satish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
NIce one... a different one...
Pls pm me whn u update next parts
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg Maan as the bad guy! :O

Now that I'm not used to. But it's an interesting take on the story. :)
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
arghhhhhhhhh...what the hell Maan is upto.....n why is he taking revenge from sameera in this way........
would love to read this FF of yours....its different from what I have been reading....
plz add me to your PM list......
Angel.Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
pm me... when u update...........
bono_jostna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
different cncpt...add me to ur pm list...
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
geet called maan bhai!!!!!!!😲😲

nd whole family r togther... means maan,dev nd vicky...

do continue soon nd plz add me to ur pm list
jiasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice concept...👏

continue soon....😊
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice concept! Plz pm me whn u update nxt, n plz let me knw when wil u usualy update on regular basis or weekends?