SNS Dec 17 : Time Pass Epi

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandhyanand17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you friend..am waiting to read remaining story ..
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sadhli!  You're a brave girl for watching all of these!😆
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Sadhli one question just come into my mind, how come they never show Elesh elder bro.They always shows his SIL so what happen to his bro.CV's team in this show are very week. Edited by Nancygomes - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nancygomes

Hi Sadhli one question just come into my mind, how come they never show Elesh elder bro.They always shows his SIL so what happen to his bro.CV's team in this show are very week.

what an idea....u cant believe it..Today this question came to my mind also........EXACT SAME...
Where is Mehta's Bada Dikra.........but no answer as always.....CVs are suffering from Missing Character Syndrome...
adetkrj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks a lot dear...but why is there no video for the 16th?

Tressa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi.... U're fast yaar...
Well once again a big thank u for d update... & ya even I was shocked reading tthat article that Aham-Gopi to have a romantic moment... Thanks for clearing my doubts... Now I have understood its best not to expect anything from... Saath nibhana Saathiya...
Show ka naam kya... aur show main dikhathe kya... Totally opposite... Aisa chalta raha... toh its gonna ages for Aham to be Gopi's Saathiya...

br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sadhli for the update! What is your opinion on hotness quotient? Let us call it NHQ from now on. I thought it was high enough but not like yesterday. Since you updated i just forwarded the video to watch only the important scenes😉Edited by br2499 - 13 years ago
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

what an idea....u cant believe it..Today this question came to my mind also........EXACT SAME...
Where is Mehta's Bada Dikra.........but no answer as always.....CVs are suffering from Missing Character Syndrome...

Baa,Jitu Bhai & Mehta's Bada Dikra all are disappear.They should show Elesh is the only dikra in Mehta's family.Now they does'nt have anybody to introduce as Elesh elder bro.Why CV never think before doing something.When their brain will work.Sorry to say that TRP's #1 is not organize.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its amazing rashi and urmilla suggested the game so koki is bound to know it was them that let the kinjal secret out since they were insisting on playing the game.  As usual it probably only koki that realises this and the rest the family play dumb.