Rapid fire with Sanjeeda Sheikh

take_ten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Rapid fire with Sanjeeda Sheikh

The pretty Sanjeeda Sheikh discusses issues that every young girl of her age faces. Read on as she speaks about beauty, work, dating and much more.

Best part of being twenty something?
You are still looked upon as a youngster in life and approached for young roles.

What are your top priorities right now?
My mother, family, loved ones, dance and living life to the core

Till date what has been your proudest career achievement?
To win Nach Baliye 3. Dancing is my soul it's like my second love. When I was announced winner I was on top of the world.

Where do you find yourself today?
Being a television actress I think I am where a actress should be but still there is a lot to achieve and lot more to do. I am still in my twenties so I believe I have a lot more to do.

Do you feel dating pressures?
Not at all! I don't understand the word dating pressure!

Dating challenges of being an actress?
In love nothing else matters. I am like any other girl who has the same feelings and emotions. When you are in love you are in a different world altogether your day starts with it and ends with it no matter how busy you are or where you are,  your love is there in your mind and heart all time.

One good thing about being in this industry?
Glamour, fashion, fans and love. This industry allows me to showcase my dance and my acting.

And what's the flip side?
Too much interference in personal life.

How do you balance your career and your personal life?
I think we make a big deal of balancing personal life and career. What I believe is important is communication between both the partners no matter how busy you are. You have to take time and speak to each other  and if there is any issue you should share with your partner. That's how you can manage both easily. And there should be emotional bonding too.

Who inspires you the most?
You meet new people everyday and you learn everyday. So I will say I learn everyday from everyone. Even a small ant teaches you to stay in group and make a bank.

What's your beauty routine?
My dance is my workout and yoga to keep my mind calm. But because I love dancing I lose extra kilos by dancing. I make sure I am eating lots of fruits and juices in my daily diet. Apart from that I drink lots of water because that's the best way to drain the toxics from one's body. And I also go to Salon's for clean up.

Definition of beauty according to you?
Beauty is eternal. If you think good, positive thoughts it shows in your face. No matter whether you are fair, dusky or black there will be a glow. In short when you feel beautiful from within, you look beautiful.

When do you feel most beautiful?
I feel the most beautiful when I am dancing. It gives me a sense of happiness and make me feel in touch with myself.

What according to you is your best trait?
I am a good human being. I love everyone and to know more you have to ask my close ones. But I believe in good work.

http://indya.com

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Rapid-fire-with-Sanjeeda-Sheikh&aid=2405

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

take_ten thumbnail
I saw this articl today in http://indya.com website
There are more pictures of her
Follow the link written under article to see them
Sorry I am new so I dont know very well to post picture
I only could copy one picture
Edited by take_ten - 13 years ago
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnks for the article.answers given by her are very nice.she is sweet as person.i hope she come in a new soap soon
wasz thumbnail
thanks 4 d sharing d articl
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a ton for sharing the article....
jtyjnfan thumbnail
She is super talented..... rocking interview