stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Although most celebs go on Big boss to gain media attention and get noticed..but most of them come out lossing thier self respect or image
Who do u think lost their self respect or image the most in this season?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samrene thumbnail
sara, coz she HAD an image to lose
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Sara....and The GR8 Khalli who is not GR8 anymore!
Sam ko tu ab respect mili he!
And ST jaisi thi wasi hi he:)
Baakio ki tu izzat thi hi nhi:/
Khali: I have a lot of respect for him at the starting...but coz of his lazyness and for other small matters my respect for him come less..but still i dint lose respect on him... however he is the shaan for the India😊

Dolly: I dont know much other abt her before BB. saw in some movies...but hate her a lot at first...later on her second entry she looks better!!😃

Seema: she gained my respect towards her!! nice woman..but some times she irritates me a lot wid her doings!!

Shweta: I cant respect her for her Dramabaazi!!😡

Veena:  respect??????? never!!

Sara: No respect to her forever

Ashmit: Ok....this was my first thought when i watched him in BB....now 'Chi pagal kahi ka'..this is my words come from my mouth when i watch him...no respect at all

Manoj: got him as a cunning from the very starting... no respect😡

and for other mates no use to mention them coz i dont have respect on them too..

So
atlast the man who from the starting to end has gained my respect is Sameer, sameer sameer
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Let me start with the only one who I think kept his self-respect throughout and behaved properly. Begum Ali. Although I strongly disagree with him wearing flowery nightdresses and weird nail polishes, I do think he behaved in a very appropriate manner and had every reason to come out with his head held high.

But yes, there are plenty who behave very inappropriately, hence, end up losing all respect in the viewers' eyes. OR there are many who do not have any self-respect.

As I've only seen this season, I can comment on that only.

I think Veena is the strongest case of not having any self-respect AND losing respect in the viewers' eyes. The way she is desperate to get attention so she can stay in the house or whatever her motives are in intolerable and inacceptable.  She is not only a disgrace to her country, her religion but also to all women. She needs to change her attitude and have some dignity and self-respect. And less of self-praise.

Aanchal lost respect in my eyes because she hung out with Veena in the show but later totally disowned her, which is not very constant behaviour.

Seema seemed to be a nice person with some values in life as she is a reformed person now but her constant mood swings and inconsistent behaviour has changed her in my eyes and although intitally I would have voted for her to win, that ship has long sailed.

The Great Khali was only great as long as he didn't have to do anything and could sit around. A little selflessness wouldn't hurt him much.

I like Sameer A LOT, but I am very disappointed that he is not as strong as appears. Not because he cried or so, but because he was weak in keeping the task he was given by BB secret. And his friendship with Shweta Tiwari is a reason for losing some respect in my eyes anyway. lol.

Shweta Tiwari has the least reason to be proud of herself, next to Veena. Sameer got evicted because of her and she doesn't even go out with him and later says that he is wrong (when he sat out in the sun cuz BB wouldn't let him out). And her constant bitching about Veena for whatever reason is unbearable. She does not have the guts to confront her and deal with the matter properly but instead goes calling her badtameez at her back constantly. And if she isn't confronting her cuz she doesn't want to make a bad impression on the viwers, it's prolly too late anyway cuz we know that doesn't even listen to her baap and she knows a plenty of pyaar bhare words she used on Dolly. And let's not get started how irritated she was by Tiwari but didn't dare confront him as she might lose out on projects with him. No no, no reason hold her held up high. She's lost all respect in many a viewer's eyes.

Ash-Myth: 'L'

Edited by amy22 - 13 years ago
destiny11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sara.........for her weird relationship with Ashmit.
Shweta........for not keeping to her words when Sameer was evicted
Sameer...........begging Dolly to eat the leftovers of her chicken masala dish...I don't think that was dignified....what a glutton he is!
Ashmeet.....did n't lose coz he had none to lose
Veena........didn't lose as as she had none to lose

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Veena & Assmeet dint have any to loose.........

Swetha is the same for me she is better than the others in that house nd i respect her a lot.

Sam & Seema i respect them bt smetimes they are bit wierd.........
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
as ihv understood so far till know that BB is the one and only platforn wheer u can lost ur self respect in 1 sec. it doesnt matter if its Veena Malik or rakhi sawant
Edited by dv_freak - 13 years ago
nayhaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose-girl

Sara....and The GR8 Khalli who is not GR8 anymore!
Sam ko tu ab respect mili he!
And ST jaisi thi wasi hi he:)
Baakio ki tu izzat thi hi nhi:/

Sameer has been in many dramas and movies and not to mention his music videos...He didnt need this respect he already had it... Dolly has been in dramas too that too big dramas like Kutumb that did extremely well.  This show means to keep your self respect but half of them end up losing it! Only Sameer Soni and Shweta Tiwari and Seema will have the same respect as before
nayhaj thumbnail
AShmit is in the real die hard need of recognition because hes a flop and now he walks around thinking  hes sach ki murti but hes sooo cunning! he never had any respect and will never get any after this show...Veena is the biggest dramay baaz ive seen in my life she is demeaning herself everyday!