Good Bye Dear BHPH Friends

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
OK so yeah i thought this will not happen But i Guess it is. As a certain someone is gonan create the mess. I loved this show for being awesome and i still do love the show minus the crapfest and the rishte with crapfest i was so happy to get off the crapfest and every freaking S*** related to it but i guess it's not my nasseeb to be happy for too long with a show

I cherish the time i spent here with all u amazing lovely BHPHians GAng Let me Tell you this Forum has the most mature Fans on the whole IF. I loved being part of this forum because no one is over obssessed everyone can differenciate between real n reel and respect their stars their privacy and don't stalk them 24*7 and cretae ultha seedha rishtas with them Thank u guys for being so amazing

As you know it's not what i expected and i m hating even imagining the look of this forum for next few days so i will meet ya all when this shit is over and sab apne apne ghar ja chuke ho gein

I love ya AMY , zainu ,jhanvi,gina, shipra,sunaina,ankita,nycnsweetie(sorry dunno ur name) bspingary( is that how u spell ur name ) lol sorry don't know  ,doc99, and the rest of people
u will see me back later  inshallah or i might be sneaking in "YOUR" posts only if i watch the show which isn't a possibility so u gotta tell me when this crap is over

c ya Bye
🤗Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Farykins🤗

dunno what to say ! apparently the crapfest never seems to stop haunting us😆

anyhoo...you know what, this might be a good thing...it'll give us some break to spend the holidays minus tv.🤣

i know what imma do...forward the show to see only Shravan-Saachi parts on youtube and skip the rest of the shenanigans.
I'd rather watch "How the Grinch stole the Christmas" billionth time rather than certain someone 🤣🤣🤣

** I come with P.E.A.C.E**😳🤣🤣

UHHHHHHHHHH, what the pagg, where's my name!?!?!?!?!?!
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

typo zainy!😆

OMG! i was just talking to fary about you coming in and HERE you are😲

Holy Moly Zainy!🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Paggggg Sorry *holds ears * u see we aren't really gonna miss each other as we wil catch up on our every day talk but hails u r on top of the list 😉

Originally posted by: Ramy25

Farykins🤗

dunno what to say ! apparently the crapfest never seems to stop haunting us😆

anyhoo...you know what, this might be a good thing...it'll give us some break to spend the holidays minus tv.🤣

i know what imma do...forward the show to see only Shravan-Saachi parts on youtube and skip the rest of the shenanigans.
I'd rather watch "How the Grinch stole the Christmas" billionth time rather than certain someone 🤣🤣🤣

** I come with P.E.A.C.E**😳🤣🤣

Oh sure baby i will watch Dolly Bindra fighting any day over this hoho and the xmas films on tv actually sort of good we can enjoy Holidays with family & yes we r haunted by circus Phorever unfortunately *shakes head*
Lol...just read some other stuff on this forum.😳 Calm yo heads down ppz, it's just some Karan Wahi on the block (who I wouldn't give a second look to) coming on the show for some 15 days or so....not Sarah Palin or Brack Obama or Sean Penn. There are too many expectations on a bloody forum....now what are folks suppose to do? Not even voice their concerns out on a forum regarding the show, because their die hard (?? what the pugg!) fans will get "hurted", God forbid. Sometimes I think ppz get so delusional that they start to believe they are SRK or Salman Khan themselves. Loco!

Also there are so many expectation from folks (who know nothing about KW) to respect him, love him, praise him, love his fans, love his mom, love his dad.....what about others' concerns?? Mebbe, they want you to respect then Barun and Ankita's family and extended family too?😲

Seriosuly....good decision to leave the forum.😛 Lets enjoy our Holiday Breaks, and when we come back the insects invading my TV better die out.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago

Lol...just read some other stuff on this forum.😳 Calm yo heads down ppz, it's just some Karan Wahi on the block (who I wouldn't give a second look to) coming on the show for some 15 days or so....not Sarah Palin or Brack Obama or Sean Penn. There are too much expectations on a bloody forum....now what are folks suppose to do? Not even voice their concerns out on a forum regarding their show, because their die hard (?? what the pugg!) fans will get "hurted", God forbid. Sometimes I think ppz get so delusional that they start to believe they are SRK or Salman Khan themselves. Loco!

Also there are so many expectation from folks (who know nothing about KW) to respect him, love him, praise him, love his fans, love his mom, love his dad.....what about others' concerns?? Mebbe, they want you to respect then Barun and Ankita's family and extended family too?😲

Seriosuly....good decision to leave the forum.😛 Lets enjoy our Holiday Breaks, and when we come back the insects invading my TV better die out.

word & to add onto it already creating trouble by pming forum members not to reply to certain posts what a strategy ehh to create wars in this section too
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Aww Fary! We will miss you here and your lonnnng posts😆😆...
and like Amy said, it'll give us some time to enjoy the holiday season without tv or the story on mind. well, hopefully we'll see you back as soon as the cameo leaves the show. have fun!! 🤗
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hi sweety i am already doing the thing you are planing............have no strength to fight for all fiction and reel........so wanna just keep peeping......like invisible........lol........

as school gonna start from next moth than don't have time.......so enjoy...wherever you are
i might keep roaming around like in jalak or saans bina....at least saans bina has some peace.........lol

take care by the way you can call me beena