BAVD 16th Dec- Money goes missing from the safe

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx a lot for the update!👍🏼

poor prakash got beaten up by mridala...if he said yes only seeing the money then he truly deserved it. veena deserves a good guy.

ok so where's the money?😲 4 bundles are missing from the bag... bharati didn't say anything to veena, but i hope she shares this matter with murli otherwise one bundle will go missing everyday then how will they run the house. nobody earns there. murli is always said to be studying but i never see him doing that since he got married😕

talking about the precap, thank god finally bharati got on the bed to match herself with murli's height otherwise i was thinking as always it's going to be murli going down on his knees to match himself with her height😳
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update. yes even i am excited to see some cute scenes between bharli😳
-sia- thumbnail
thanks a lot for update :)
fuzzyface thumbnail
Does the idiot actually think by marrying Veena, he will get more money and the house?? Seriously what a loser!!!

Mri and Gau have bitten more than they can chew. Their plan backfired. This will be a big blow to Veena, Murli and Bharti.

I think the precap is so sweet.