Highlights 16th Dec

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys am doing Brief highlights of the show as Suhani wud turn up late. Please hold ur breath as the epi wud make u breathless today 😉 😳

The scene opens with Avi n Arpi entering into a old half constructed building sort thing. Arpi makes Avi to sit and starts to rub him as he's freezing. Avi gives her a warm look and says, u have been in trouble since the day u married me. I cud not keep u in peace even for a day. She says wats important for me is ur company with me. And then they hug each other (a very passionate hug) and Avi faints agn. 

Arpi hears temple bells n runs to find a temple in the jungle. Gets the diya frm there n collects some bricks. Makes fire to produce heat to Avi. Sits by him n starts caressing him.

Avi revives n Arpi dresses his wounds by tearing a part of her saree. She gets up to bring some food for him bt Avi holds her hand and makes her to sit near him. Both look at each other with eyes full of love. Avi tells her tht he doesnt need anything as Arpi means the whole world to him.

Arpi gets passionate .... they come closer to each other. Their eyes didnt blink once and suddenly they remember the scenes when they met bfr. And tightly hugged each other passionately. (Oh am so filled with emotions to express this scene tht my hands are shivering while typing. Am sorry fr the spelling mistakes) 😳 😳 😳

They seem to be lost in each other. Arpi's hands all over Avi's naked back. 😳 Avi too tightened his grip around her. and then suddenly Bj's voice starts ringing in his ears and he becomes stern. Pulls Arpi away frm him and says " I cant do this. Lal singh is still alive". Arpi sits next to him surprised n shocked, crying. 😭 😭 

No precap for today guys.

Edited by _nandini - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Great Nandu,👏

Thanks so much for doing this.😊
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
we r already breathless

here

episode was awesome

dreamy this time u better sleep and then put ur views
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yohooooooooooo !!! I am here too tonight for the first time......man, what an epi

Bring it on Nandini, let the good tidings flow😃

-sia- thumbnail
thanks nandu di for doing the UD... 🤗
will come back latr n in mean time will try to see if the video links are out!!
yoga23priya thumbnail
hiya nandu di,dreamy di,cb di,vista di,prash ,sia and everyone......i will be back after dinner....u guys carry on......
thanks for highlights di.....🤗

Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
looks like us ppl in india  have gone bonkers today
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Another hug!...wow! and Avi fainting....like a woman!😆😆😉...I guess he was too overwhelmed and humbled by Arpita's love and devotion....

Gosh this is so like what I predicted....almost scary....😉😆
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiiee Everyone.....

i loved the epi....

thnk you nandu fr the update
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
A temple in the middle of the forest?🤔🤔....er..er would have thought RV and his guys will be staking it out....or even bhaiyyaji's men....