short written update for 15 dec-done

wadhwaniki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
since thr is no written update for yest epi so i thought i will just giv a short update 
the epi starts wid everyone in the coll , 

abhay n piya r sittin in different benches,then a teacher enters the room n she tells on behalf of sum teacher she has cum to replace her ,n she tells everyone tat instead of takin class ,they wil play a game-'fish in the pond' (its a game whr everyone writes the name n a message for a person widout mentionin thr name )

misha left her mobile in the locker  room n she goes to collect it,n thr she realizes tat danish knew maya before her accident ,n she cums to knw tat piya ws sayin the truthπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒn danish ws lyin

in the classroom the msges r been read ,t writes a msg to her own self πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,n piya receives many msges n she is humiliated wid those msg n she starts cryin ,n then abhay cums n sits next to her 😳😳.

suddenly abhay, with his supernatural powers will sense that an earthquake is gng to cum😳😳 ,he stands n tells everyone to bend down .

a peon enters n informs the class tat the west wing is destroyed completely due to the quake,piya gets worried for misha cos the locker room is in tat wing 

abhay tries to save misha by breakin the wall of the locker room😳😳 frm the back side while thr is no one ,then piya thinks tat thr must be sum way n then she reaches  the place whr she sees someone saved misha ,but she dint see the persons face n then she calls kabir for help, n they take misha to her home  

i m sry if thr is any mistake ,cos i dont write updates ,but stil it ws my attempt πŸ˜Š hope u like it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

niki

Edited by wadhwaniki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaya3Devi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE DEAR. πŸ€—