15th Dec Written Update: Yuvraj ki Prem Kahani

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Like always, I loved Vrinda in today's show. I felt really bad for Sarla. I mean, I understand what she did was wrong, but giving her such punishments is very degrading and wrong. 

If Yuvraj is actually starting to fall in love with Vrinda, then Vrinda can use that to her advantage. See, if she wants, she can pretend to marry Yuvraj. At this point, Prabha falls into her lap like a dog falls into his master's lap because Prabha wants Yuvraj's happiness. At this point, Vrinda will then be able to control both Prabha and Yuvraj and make them do things at her will. 😳  😉

I'm wondering what will happen when Pankaj will return. They'll probably have him enter the house while Sarla is doing the mopping or something else like that, then Sarla will tell the story with a twist so that Pankaj thinks that Sarla is getting blamed for no reason and getting punished. Then Pankaj will revolt. 😕

Or the other way is that before Sarla can say anything, Vrinda comes in and tells Pankaj everything in her style at which point Pankaj agrees to the punishment and doesn't help Sarla at all. 👏
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is precisely why I wanted Sarla, & not Sandhya to win

Now, Prabha is not just threatening Sarla, but threatening to bully her parents and make her daughters' lives miserable.  Prabha, any idea that they are Pankaj's kids as well?  And the reason they live there is that their parents' household is an abnormal place to live, and their parents don't like being questioned by their daughters about all the abnormal things going on around the house.  And Sarla would be willing to leave & go there, but then Prabha would do to them what she did to Sunita's parents.

Sandhya, I'm sure your late father & your tais would be really proud of you!  I hope Sarla gets to clean your face w/ the shoe polish choth or the pocha cloth - you've richly earned it!  Why can't you just focus on your suspicious budhiya/aunty-ji/mummy-ji - she's someone who needs to grovel and do such degrading work, not Sarla.

I'm not enjoying watching this so much now - unless they switch from this Sarla track, & fast!

SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Nikkie for the update.I think the story needs Neeraj appear in sandhiya's life again ,to change the form of revenge.
no no no....her name is sarlaaa
sarlaaaa ...sarlaaa ki jawaani.....
she is so sexy for jhadoo
woh jewelry k kaam na aani...

Subaru537 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why don't they show DK? He is a great Villain.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

This is precisely why I wanted Sarla, & not Sandhya to win

Now, Prabha is not just threatening Sarla, but threatening to bully her parents and make her daughters' lives miserable.  Prabha, any idea that they are Pankaj's kids as well?  And the reason they live there is that their parents' household is an abnormal place to live, and their parents don't like being questioned by their daughters about all the abnormal things going on around the house.  And Sarla would be willing to leave & go there, but then Prabha would do to them what she did to Sunita's parents.

Sandhya, I'm sure your late father & your tais would be really proud of you!  I hope Sarla gets to clean your face w/ the shoe polish choth or the pocha cloth - you've richly earned it!  Why can't you just focus on your suspicious budhiya/aunty-ji/mummy-ji - she's someone who needs to grovel and do such degrading work, not Sarla.

I'm not enjoying watching this so much now - unless they switch from this Sarla track, & fast!

I don't like this track too much either. They're focusing more on Sarla now and less on getting mummyji/auntyji under Vrinda's control. 
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Subaru537

Why don't they show DK? He is a great Villain.

Apparently DK has either been kidnapped by Yuvraj or killed by him. Either way, I agree with you that he's a perfect enemy for Sandhya/Vrinda, but if he was to stay then the story wouldn't have moved on.
-sia- thumbnail
thanks for the update :)
sarla deserves a better(rather subtle) punishment than this...i mean...who's not eager to get hold off such a huge property...Sarla did nothing out of blue by trying to master it!!! if Vrinda is so keen to give punishment let it just be meant for Sarla...why her daughters n parents??!! they've not committed any crime!! since Sandhya has no desire to own the property y not give it to Sarla...shut her mouth n make her her own ally..n this duo can together punish the mother-son duo!! i feel that wud be alot better!!! As for Sarla defaming Gayatri's daughter i'm sure there are ways of punishing her than this!! just hope that Sarla track comes to an end soon!!
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.sandhya could give all the property to sunita instead of sarla because she deserves it more