BHPH-15th Dec-Written Update-Shravan calls Sanchi

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I request you all to take a moment to comment on the profiles below:
Ankita Sharma:http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10116/ankita-sharma/
Barun Sobti:http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9941/barun-sobti/

~*~*~*~*~*

Pratap: If anyone tries to open the door and let Shravan back in, you'll see the worst of me. (haven't we already?😡)
(Shravan bangs on the door while Sanchi is crying. Pratap leaves
Nidhi goes to Sanchi and they hug each other. Shravan, on the other side, leaves. So do Nita and Rajat. Nidhi takes Sanchi away.
Sanchi goes to her room and is still crying. She sees Shravan's jacket and clinges to it.)

Sanchi: Please forgive me, Shravanji. You had to leave the house because of me. I am very bad.
(Pratap is passing by and stops after seeing her like this. He goes into the room and puts a hand on Sanchi's shoulder. She turns around)
Sanchi: What was Shravanji's fault, papa? Only that he came to me and talked? In that case, I'm at fault too and plz throw me out as well (finally😡)
Pratap: Sanchi, I had clearly stated the conditions earlier. You knew that if Shravan doesn't fulfill them, he would have to leave. So tell me what have I done wrong?
Sanchi: But he tried, papa! For the first time, he'd earned Rs. 1000 by himself.
Pratap: Do you think that was the truth?
Sanchi: It takes a lifetime for some people to try to become successful but you gave Shravanji only 30 days. He was trying his best from his side. And I believe he will definitely succeed.
Pratap: What do you see in him that you like him this much? Tell me a single quality.

Shravan is in a restaurant talking to two waiters while eating.
Shravan: 1 factory, 4 warehouses, 4 shops, a huge bungalow.. my father has everything yet he's such a miser. He has 3 sons and no daughter, know why?
Because God knew that if he has a daughter, he won't get a single penny in dowry. I am the youngest and the most loved son of the family. So what if I don't work? But greed. I don't earn so he threw me out. Do you have anything else in dessert?
Waiter: No.
Shravan: Then get me my bill. (Waiters leave). Who says one has to stay hungry after leaving the house?
(The total comes up to Rs. 850/- and Shravan is about to pay when he realizes he only has Rs.1000 and that too belong to Sanchi only).
Shravan: What happens if someone doesn't pay the bill?
Waiter: You have to.
Shravan: Otherwise?
(They both pick him up and throw him out😆. Just then Rocky Singh comes along in his jeep again.)

~Back to Sanchi's room~
Sanchi: Shravanji is very nice, papa. Its possible you don't see anything in him but for a wife, if her husband doesn't have ego, bad intentions or hatred for anyone then how is he wrong? I agree, earlier, he never realized his responsibilities. He did whatever he wanted to. But now, he is trying to. You love your son too, no? Then why did you throw him out?
Pratap: Because one should be punished for his/her mistakes. I love him a lot but I am worried about you more than him.😡 I won't let him ruin your life. If he fulfills the condition in 30 days than no one will be happier than me. But nothing will happen.
Sanchi: Nothing? Is that what you believe?
Pratap: Yes.
Sanchi: Then I, too, believe that he will definitely earn the cash in 30 days.
Pratap: I hope that happens. (and leaves)

~Outside the restaurant~
Shravan tells Rocky his story.
Rocky: Believe it or not, this is what God wants. He sent you to me and I consider it my duty to help you. (Shravan gets excited) What all can you do?
Shravan: Nothing
Rocky: Are you a bachelor?
(Shravan thinks why is he asking. I should just say yes and see what happens)
Shravan: Yes
Rocky: Great. It was amazing how you fixed my car this morning.
Shravan: That's all I can do. I only know about cars and bikes.
Rocky: Even better. I will employ you in my garage.
(He hands over his keys to Shravan and asks him to drive)

~Back to Jaiswal house~
Pratap is coming down the stairs with Madhura, Dadi, Nita following.
Dadi: You're saying the truth, no? You still love him?
Pratap: Just for love, I won't let him play around with Sanchi's life.
Nita: But what if he earns the money in 30 days, then?
Pratap: Be it 30 or 50, now Shravan will not return in this house. He will be divorced by then.
Madhura: I don't understand what exactly do you want?
Pratap: You'll know when time comes. (and leaves)
Dadi: Alright, if Pratap thinks he's adamant, then I am no less. After all, I am his mother.

~Rocky's Garage~
Rocky: I am a very simple guy and this is my garage. But very successful mechanics used to work here before. (He names a few). Right now I am training a new person. (He calls him and a kid steps out)
Kid: Name's Chawanni. My elder brother is Chulbul Pandey😆. He is a huge filmstar in Mumbai. You must have heard of him? (referring to Shravan)
Shravan: No.
Chawanni: Khan..Salman Khan.
Shravan: Sallu? No no, he's no longer in Mumbai. I got his call last night that he's left for Switzerland with Katrina. (Good one, Shravan😉)
(Kid looks at him angrily😆. Shravan sees a bike and asks Rocky)
Shravan: Who's rusty bike..
Rocky: Oye.. Don't you dare call it rusty. I'll kill you. In 1983, my father eloped with my mother on this bike.
Shravan: Sorry
Rocky: Sleep with the kid tonight.
(And leaves)

~Jaiswal house~

Shravan calls up Sanchi.
Shravan: I am telling you the truth I earned those Rs. 1000/-
Sanchi: Forgive me, Shravanji. I didn't understand you then but I have complete faith in you now. Where are you?
Shravan: I am in a garage. I got a job.
Sanchi: (gets happy) Job? Congratulations.
Shravan: Its okay. I will leave tomorrow anyway. I'll somehow pataofy hitler and get into the house.
Sanchi: No, you won't do that. This is exactly what they all expect from you. This is the time to prove yourself as a hardworking and determined person. And tomorrow, I will definitely break all of the rules and come to meet you with a surprise.
Shravan: Promise?
Sanchi: Definitely.
(The kid disconnects shravan's phone and warns him not to use it again)
Sanchi: Hello? (Nita comes in) It was Shravan's phone.
Nita: I thought so.
Sanchi: I want to meet him tomorrow.
Nita: Should I help you? (finally in a +ve light😊) I will do something.

~A bit later~
Sanchi spreads a bed sheet on the floor and wears Shravan's jacket.
Meanwhile Shravan is doing the same thing but is grossed out by the fact that he will have to sleep on the floor. He sees a car in the garage, goes in and turns the music and AC on. They both go to sleep.

Next morning, Nita & Sanchi try to get out of the house but Pratap sees them.

Nita: We are going to the temple to pray for Shravan.
Pratap: Okay go!
Then he calls up someone and says ask them to meet him in two hours. He tells the person its regarding Sanchi and its very serious and urgent.

THE END!

Precap: Sanchi comes to meet shravan and they are sitting on a bench. They both bend forward (looks like about to kiss)
Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thxx....i think at the end pratap is talking to sanchi's mama
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm.....interesting😕 thanks for the update 
spicy_tikka thumbnail
thnks for the update! :)
i wonder wt pratap is upto urgghh
spicy_tikka thumbnail
btw wt ws todays precap?
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thnx Jahnvi for update.
Waiters should have made him do dishes...

-Sona
-Jahnvi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicy_tikka

btw wt ws todays precap?

shravan and sanchi are sitting on a bench in the garage looking at each other. the video was cut at the end so didn't catch the whole thing.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update Jahnu
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

I request you all to take a moment to comment on the profiles below:
Ankita Sharma:http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10116/ankita-sharma/
Barun Sobti:http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9941/barun-sobti/

~*~*~*~*~*

Pratap: If anyone tries to open the door and let Shravan back in, you'll see the worst of me. (haven't we already?😡)
(Shravan bangs on the door while Sanchi is crying. Pratap leaves
Nidhi goes to Sanchi and they hug each other. Shravan, on the other side, leaves. So do Nita and Rajat. Nidhi takes Sanchi away.
Sanchi goes to her room and is still crying. She sees Shravan's jacket and clinges to it.)

Sanchi: Please forgive me, Shravanji. You had to leave the house because of me. I am very bad.
(Pratap is passing by and stops after seeing her like this. He goes into the room and puts a hand on Sanchi's shoulder. She turns around)
Sanchi: What was Shravanji's fault, papa? Only that he came to me and talked? In that case, I'm at fault too and plz throw me out as well (finally😡)
Pratap: Sanchi, I had clearly stated the conditions earlier. You knew that if Shravan doesn't fulfill them, he would have to leave. So tell me what have I done wrong?
Sanchi: But he tried, papa! For the first time, he'd earned Rs. 1000 by himself.
Pratap: Do you think that was the truth?
Sanchi: It takes a lifetime for some people to try to become successful but you gave Shravanji only 30 days. He was trying his best from his side. And I believe he will definitely succeed.
Pratap: What do you see in him that you like him this much? Tell me a single quality.

Shravan is in a restaurant talking to two waiters while eating.
Shravan: 1 factory, 4 warehouses, 4 shops, a huge bungalow.. my father has everything yet he's such a miser. He has 3 sons and no daughter, know why?
Because God knew that if he has a daughter, he won't get a single penny in dowry. I am the youngest and the most loved son of the family. So what if I don't work? But greed. I don't earn so he threw me out. Do you have anything else in dessert?
Waiter: No.
Shravan: Then get me my bill. (Waiters leave). Who says one has to stay hungry after leaving the house?
(The total comes up to Rs. 850/- and Shravan is about to pay when he realizes he only has Rs.1000 and that too belong to Sanchi only).
Shravan: What happens if someone doesn't pay the bill?
Waiter: You have to.
Shravan: Otherwise?
(They both pick him up and throw him out😆. Just then Rocky Singh comes along in his jeep again.)

~Back to Sanchi's room~
Sanchi: Shravanji is very nice, papa. Its possible you don't see anything in him but for a wife, if her husband doesn't have ego, bad intentions or hatred for anyone then how is he wrong? I agree, earlier, he never realized his responsibilities. He did whatever he wanted to. But now, he is trying to. You love your son too, no? Then why did you throw him out?
Pratap: Because one should be punished for his/her mistakes. I love him a lot but I am worried about you more than him.😡 I won't let him ruin your life. If he fulfills the condition in 30 days than no one will be happier than me. But nothing will happen.
Sanchi: Nothing? Is that what you believe?
Pratap: Yes.
Sanchi: Then I, too, believe that he will definitely earn the cash in 30 days.
Pratap: I hope that happens. (and leaves)

~Outside the restaurant~
Shravan tells Rocky his story.
Rocky: Believe it or not, this is what God wants. He sent you to me and I consider it my duty to help you. (Shravan gets excited) What all can you do?
Shravan: Nothing
Rocky: Are you a bachelor?
(Shravan thinks why is he asking. I should just say yes and see what happens)
Shravan: Yes
Rocky: Great. It was amazing how you fixed my car this morning.
Shravan: That's all I can do. I only know about cars and bikes.
Rocky: Even better. I will employ you in my garage.
(He hands over his keys to Shravan and asks him to drive)

~Back to Jaiswal house~
Pratap is coming down the stairs with Madhura, Dadi, Nita following.
Dadi: You're saying the truth, no? You still love him?
Pratap: Just for love, I won't let him play around with Sanchi's life.
Nita: But what if he earns the money in 30 days, then?
Pratap: Be it 30 or 50, now Shravan will not return in this house. He will be divorced by then.
Madhura: I don't understand what exactly do you want?
Pratap: You'll know when time comes. (and leaves)
Dadi: Alright, if Pratap thinks he's adamant, then I am no less. After all, I am his mother.

~Rocky's Garage~
Rocky: I am a very simple guy and this is my garage. But very successful mechanics used to work here before. (He names a few). Right now I am training a new person. (He calls him and a kid steps out)
Kid: Name's Chawanni. My elder brother is Chulbul Pandey😆. He is a huge filmstar in Mumbai. You must have heard of him? (referring to Shravan)
Shravan: No.
Chawanni: Khan..Salman Khan.
Shravan: Sallu? No no, he's no longer in Mumbai. I got his call last night that he's left for Switzerland with Katrina. (Good one, Shravan😉)
(Kid looks at him angrily😆. Shravan sees a bike and asks Rocky)
Shravan: Who's rusty bike..
Rocky: Oye.. Don't you dare call it rusty. I'll kill you. In 1983, my father eloped with my mother on this bike.
Shravan: Sorry
Rocky: Sleep with the kid tonight.
(And leaves)

~Jaiswal house~

Shravan calls up Sanchi.
Shravan: I am telling you the truth I earned those Rs. 1000/-
Sanchi: Forgive me, Shravanji. I didn't understand you then but I have complete faith in you now. Where are you?
Shravan: I am in a garage. I got a job.
Sanchi: (gets happy) Job? Congratulations.
Shravan: Its okay. I will leave tomorrow anyway. I'll somehow pataofy hitler and get into the house.
Sanchi: No, you won't do that. This is exactly what they all expect from you. This is the time to prove yourself as a hardworking and determined person. And tomorrow, I will definitely break all of the rules and come to meet you with a surprise.
Shravan: Promise?
Sanchi: Definitely.
(The kid disconnects shravan's phone and warns him not to use it again)
Sanchi: Hello? (Nita comes in) It was Shravan's phone.
Nita: I thought so.
Sanchi: I want to meet him tomorrow.
Nita: Should I help you? (finally in a +ve light😊) I will do something.

~A bit later~
Sanchi spreads a bed sheet on the floor and wears Shravan's jacket.
Meanwhile Shravan is doing the same thing but is grossed out by the fact that he will have to sleep on the floor. He sees a car in the garage, goes in and turns the music and AC on. They both go to sleep.

Next morning, Nita & Sanchi try to get out of the house but Pratap sees them.

Nita: We are going to the temple to pray for Shravan.
Pratap: Okay go!
Then he calls up someone and says ask them to meet him in two hours. He tells the person its regarding Sanchi and its very serious and urgent.

THE END!
JANHVI GR8T UPDATE.

BUT THERE SEEMS TO B SOME CUT PORTIONS OF PREVIOUS PRECAP(PRATAP SEES SAACHI ,WHILE HUGGING SRAVAN SHIRT, SAYIN THAT FOR THE FIRST TIME SHE DOUBTED SRAVAN AND SO EISA HAAL HOGAYA)THIS WAS NOT AIRED AT ALL.

-Jahnvi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

JANHVI GR8T UPDATE.

BUT THERE SEEMS TO B SOME CUT PORTIONS OF PREVIOUS PRECAP(PRATAP SEES SAACHI ,WHILE HUGGING SRAVAN SHIRT, SAYIN THAT FOR THE FIRST TIME SHE DOUBTED SRAVAN AND SO EISA HAAL HOGAYA)THIS WAS NOT AIRED AT ALL.

im a lil' confused! do you mean the update is missing a portion or the episode today missed a portion?