15th December Written Update(Complete)

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Tanya for the update.

Today was a happening day! Right from Krushna and Sonakshi at the beginning to Prem and Nandini at the end!   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sonakshi was again at her funniest today....๐Ÿ˜†.....she has no inhibitions at all....๐Ÿ˜ƒ......she is really a relief to watch among all the serious tension-filled faces!   ๐Ÿ˜†  Her talk and expressions were hilarious...๐Ÿคฃ.....and she managed to irritate everyone but had no idea of what she was doing!!  ๐Ÿคฃ

Prem and Krushna meet in the bar.......Felt sorry for both of them.......though of course that doesn't justify getting drunk............however, Gaurav was a treat to watch!  ๐Ÿ˜ณ Again I wonder at the story behind SonaKri marriage..........what Krushna said was very interesting....๐Ÿ˜‰

So Nandini does decide to go to her maike for a few days.........and Dr. K agrees........I guess she will go and come back before the letter comes out of hiding.   Liked the scene between Kalyani and Nandini and also the one between Kalyani and Prem....๐Ÿ˜Š....At least Dr. K has realized how hard it is for Nandini and Prem and decided to step in........I don't think they are playing with her character at all.......a little irritation now and then is natural under the circumstances!   ๐Ÿ˜Š

No Gautam today.......for which I am glad....๐Ÿ˜‰.....I don't like his change of character at all......so unnecessary at this time....๐Ÿ˜ก.....no Pratham either!

The mystery man makes his call once again.......๐Ÿ˜ฒ.....was wondering where he disappeared when the baby was sent to the orphanage!

Urmila is getting ready for the dhamaka of making public the letter...๐Ÿค”....I wonder if the envelope that she gives Prem really contains the letter?  ๐Ÿ˜•   It looks like Nandini has already gone to her maika..........and Prem is alone...........that doesn't make sense....๐Ÿ˜•.....surely more dhamaka would happen if the letter became public when Nandini is present!  Another paper tiger???  ๐Ÿค”

I felt that the letter will come out this week........but it looks like probably next week only.......unless that courier really contains the letter!   ๐Ÿ˜Š  The story is getting really interesting now!!  ๐Ÿ˜›
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tanya
today's epi was interesting......d PreNa understanding was d highlight of d day...just loved d way they sorted out things..Sona was so funny today..God..she's too funny...Urmilla n her idiotic taunts...some1 give her a tight slap or else I will...d precap..well it cant b d letters as they r wid kalyani right?! ๐Ÿ˜• ...
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Tanya๐Ÿ˜Š

Net is so slow for two days...not able to watch the episodes
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What?? WHAT??? 

Not much scenes of drunk GK???? 

Am I the ONLY ONE disappointed???????

Whatever.... will pour my heart out after watching the epi....

Shucks, where are my manners? Thank you Tanya for the update....
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 10on10

What?? WHAT??? 

Not much scenes of drunk GK???? 

Am I the ONLY ONE disappointed???????

Whatever.... will pour my heart out after watching the epi....

Shucks, where are my manners? Thank you Tanya for the update....

Even I wanted to see him more drunk๐Ÿ˜† if thats the correct line to use๐Ÿค” lol๐Ÿ˜‰
Nonetheless... It was a good episode....

Finally a separate scene between Gaurav and Ajay !๐Ÿ˜›
Sonakshi is one funny character !๐Ÿ˜†.. lol lol lol๐Ÿ˜‰.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Thanks Tanya for the update !๐Ÿ˜ƒ
aaabbb thumbnail
Tanu me too was expecting more from drunken Prem๐Ÿ˜ญ, why so much story is emphasized on Nandini, he is her husband trying his best to woo her and she turning him off everytime and his reaction getting drunk in the night(sleeping with no verbal confrontation) and just lame sorry๐Ÿ˜ญ next morning, doesn't make sense๐Ÿ˜• Edited by aaabbb - 13 years ago
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Naina:  I know!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰  Correct or not correct, I dont care! 

@Veena: You know, I get this thought in my head.... are we being too unreasonable and expecting too much?? I mean maybe we're unknowingly comparing his 2 "drunk" performances and expecting a lot.... (you know which performance I'm talking about)

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Veena,Tanu,Naina even I was disappointed with drunken gaurav scene๐Ÿ˜ญ....may be we expected more....but as Veena said it didnot look real when Prem just said lame sorry to Nandu in the evening.......Ok they could have had short scene of PreNa where Prem pours his heart out to Nandu bcoz one is very emotional in intoxicated state and Gaurav could have done wonders...but alas

Todays episode was very๐Ÿคฃ with Sonakshi's scene but was surprised to see Krush-Prem scene and they look like buddy  when Krush says his  is love marriage na๐Ÿ˜•...loved Gaurav's smile there๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Dr k advising Nandu to go to her maike and mystry man calling ,Prem receiving the letter...so much of suspence...๐Ÿ˜

Well another suspence why  Govind-Krush differences๐Ÿ˜ฒ
todays episode was something unexpected and they are concentrating on Nandu's past.....hope to see new twists soon....just waiting for Prem's reaction to Nandu's past
Well I'am not much disappointed with Vandana performance......love her sarres they are elegant๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ