In Sickness and in health...

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate.  Barnett R. Brickner

With the help of the gang, Avdesh and Arpita ride away on the bike, chased by the police. A thrilling chase ensues, Avdesh despite his injury and no doubt pain, looked like he was enjoying it all! .....Arpita, as usual looked worried repeatedly looking back...

Spotting a side trail, Avdesh quickly went into it and waited till the police car passed before coming out and going back they way they came. However,Rv's car was coming so once more the chase was on....Avdesh started bleeding again and darkness started descending on his sight...Arpita tried to keep him awake but to no avail....the bike wavered and they started tumbled down the side of the road into a forest, one rolling over the other till they came to an abrupt stop....

Brief is life but love is long. Alfred Lord Tennyson

Arpita regained consciousness first...she tried to revive Avdesh, her hands brushing his hair, patting his face while she kept an eye out. Suddenly she heard voices. It was the police!.. still on their trail and now searching for them in the forest clearing. She looked around, eyes desperate while determination shone on her face....inch by inch, she dragged Avdesh to one side and then got a branch to cover his inert body. Only then she took her place, next to him and hid.

He who acts in haste, repents in leisure. Unknown

Meanwhile the gang came looking to help Avita, spot the police and soon the forest is crawling with police and criminals...who will get to Avita first?...RV was determined to get them, his eagle eye on every single spot...no leaf or stone remained unturned in his bid to find his quarry...his face grim, he meant business this time. Essentially a decent man, he now finds himself in situation that has forced his hand.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King, Jr

In the haveli, bhauji is stewing in her own suspicion and jealousy. She is eaten up with the knowledge that Avita are some where all by themselves. That their love will deepen, that Arpita will get closer to Avdesh.....Bhauji grits her teeth and fumes...so be it but once back Avdesh is hers and hers alone..Arpita has no claim on him...Her passion overcame her concern as once more she indulges in her forbidden fantasy for her devar....The fact that her own MIL called her a murderess and a cheater made no impact whatsoever on her conscience at all.

My thoughts:

Once more we got to see how much Arpita is willing to do to ensure that Avdesh, her husband remained safe...whether in sickness or in health. She is a true wife, the epitome of brave femalehood. Nothing seems to be too much for her, not even going against all that she holds dear..law, justice and her own morality..when it means her husband's life. This is all pointing to the fact that when Avdesh comes to know of her immense bravery he will be full of remorse.... Remorse that because of him, she strayed from the right path...and he will be filled with the need to do something, to show that she is not the only one capable of love. Now many people will say he will be indebted to her, but in love you are never indebted...no, what Avdesh will do to make it right is to finally listen to Arpita and do something she wants of him. That is the only way he can 'repay' her...he will realise he has no choice but to change his lifetyle....This will all have a knock on effect on his relationship with his bhauji, his gang and even RV.

It is not going to be easy for him, he will face a lot of obstacles from bhauji and even his own gang and maybe from RV himself...but Avdesh will keep his eye on Arpita and walk forward. It will be a slow process because the ties of the past still has a hold on him. But he is now turning towards the right direction.

I think this is what the new promo is also about.... It is a metaphor of their relationship. Arpita is caught in the middle between these two strong men, who are not giving an inch. It will all end in death, of a choice of life. But who's?.....Arpita?Avdesh? or RV?...Arpita won't let Avdesh be taken, she will remember his words...so will she shoot her own husband to stop him being jailed, that he rather dies with his liberty?...or will she shoot RV to stop him from taking her husband in handcuffs?...whatever she does, it will mean her death in the metaphorical sense.....if she does the former than she dies, living without the love of her life...if she kills the latter than again she will die because she has turned her own morals and ethics on its head....The promo ends without telling us what choice Arpita made...on the side of the law or the unlawful?...maybe we won't get a clearcut answer after all. This story is full of shades of grey. Just like real life, each choice made taking a step forward or step back but all leading to the same eventual goal.

Ok everyone, what are your thoughts on this?😊

(if you like, don't forget to press the button😊)

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well written and well said once again Dreamy. U are right Arpi is stuck between the two RV and Avi. In the end it will be Arpi's loss both the ways (agree with your last para). Just hope Avi realises in the nick of time and takes the path of reformation.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
aww man dreamy

just dont know what to say

ur analysis  is total contrast to what we see

i mean our first impressions differ

its only from ur analysis the story and thoughts emerge

so beautiful that i hv goen speechless again

Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurishah

Well written and well said once again Dreamy. U are right Arpi is stuck between the two RV and Avi. In the end it will be Arpi's loss both the ways (agree with your last para). Just hope Avi realises in the nick of time and takes the path of reformation.

Hi Gauri,πŸ€—

There is no other way of looking at it. She was so against his lifestyle and still is but her husband comes first with her. He is unwell so she is taking care of him and will do everthing to make sure he is safe, even if it meant going against all she holds dear.....this means she is dying inch by inch ...the promo is showing that, there may come a point when she has to make tough choice!...Yes, she is losing big time and like you said I really hope Avdesh comes to his realisation pretty soon and makes sure he sticks with it...that will be the only way, life will come back to her.

I think we will see Arpi being haunted by all this later on.....
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
just like glitter in the rose......Arpi is shining star in Avi dark world....as you said me many times that bhauji can never understand avita loves because her's is selfish love.........their they fighting for their life all she could think about her lust.....were as arpi is selfless love....

"The God must be jelaous,
That's why there are thunders and rain,
Because I've got an angel,
That He hasn't...."

this is what Avi will think about Arpi.....her love is enough to bring out unconscious..about Rv let shikha comes then he has to come near our Avi......πŸ˜‰

di one more time awesome analysis loved it.....

Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

aww man dreamy

just dont know what to say

ur analysis  is total contrast to what we see

i mean our first impressions differ

its only from ur analysis the story and thoughts emerge

so beautiful that i hv goen speechless again

Hi Di,πŸ€—

what was your original thought when you saw the eppy?..just curious but you too have a great insight so would love to know.πŸ˜‰

I mean nothing is set in stone, the CVs can change direction whenever they feel like it. I look at it from the love angle, mostly.....as the saying goes 'love makes you do the wacky'...meaning it makes you often go against your own natural inclination. And lovers always want to do what is best for their loved ones.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
my thoughts when i saw the episode were oh god let rv fall or get distracted

let him not come too close or let some gang member  come in front of him

and abt arpita i felt she was very very brave and just her priority  remained avdesh

and as u say
in sickness and in health  i do

u knw the english wedding vows

just the determination of arpita struck me deep
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yoga23priya

just like glitter in the rose......Arpi is shining star in Avi dark world....as you said me many times that bhauji can never understand avita loves because her's is selfish love.........their they fighting for their life all she could think about her lust.....were as arpi is selfless love....

"The God must be jelaous,
That's why there are thunders and rain,
Because I've got an angel,
That He hasn't...."

this is what Avi will think about Arpi.....her love is enough to bring out unconscious..about Rv let shikha comes then he has to come near our Avi......πŸ˜‰

di one more time awesome analysis loved it.....

Priya,πŸ€—πŸ€—

That's double hugs for you, for being so sweet and for that lovely little poem!...wonderful and so apt...also love the glitter thing as well. So right, Arpi is Avdesh's angel and his guiding light in his current darkness..

whoa!!....I think Priya, you will have to do some episod analysis in the future...πŸ‘
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

my thoughts when i saw the episode were oh god let rv fall or get distracted

let him not come too close or let some gang member  come in front of him -  you know with police and gang members in that forest, I am surprised that not one of them have bumped into another!..Imgaine RV coming face to face with Sarvan or phelwan!!....also RV not so observant that he missed the blood on the ground or recognised an upturn branch when it is righ on his face!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...don't worry Di, RV won't find them and if he does, you can bet anything that Arpi will be an avenging angel protecting her Avdesh (off course we all go running to lend her a hand, form an human chain around Avdeshji to protect him..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³)

and abt arpita i felt she was very very brave and just her priority  remained avdesh - yes. Always. That is what I love about their 'love'. It is so loyal and steadfast.

and as u say
in sickness and in health  i do

u knw the english wedding vows

just the determination of arpita struck me deep

yoga23priya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Priya,πŸ€—πŸ€—

That's double hugs for you, for being so sweet and for that lovely little poem!...wonderful and so apt...also love the glitter thing as well. So right, Arpi is Avdesh's angel and his guiding light in his current darkness..

whoa!!....I think Priya, you will have to do some episod analysis in the future...πŸ‘

naa di u r there......i am ur sweet fan who will always cheer u