Rising Rebellion - Unlikely

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
After yesterday's scene where Ahem scolds Gopi, that he doesn't love Gopi and is she forgetting she has to leave after marriage... My dream... i know it won't be fulfilled

As soon as Ahem says
Ahem - Did you forget that you have to leave once this marriage is over?
Gopi is now furious... though she was crying bitterly a moment back... she was raging mad now....
Gopi - Look Ahemji... i am ready to leave today.... why do i have to stay till after your sister's marriage for your mother... what is in there for me...

Ahem is stunned at her outburst, but there is no stopping Gopi
Gopi - Tell your mother who is playing games with you.... what is my mistake, if the lot of people around me are complete jerks... show your temper where it will be appreciated... i was just doing this to provide you with a relaxing atmosphere after your day's work. as you helped me when i was suffering from pain, i was just returning the favour you did me...

Ahem is about to raise his hand to shut Gopi up.
Gopi - Don't you dare raise a hand on me. your hands are too soft for your own good. if i start off... you'll run to your mother... if someone has made you believe all this is done by a person you love... then comeon wake up... this type of therepy is even provided by hotels... so do the hotel management love you... i guess you are used to cheap kind of love... go tell your mom and convince your mom that i will have to leave after your sisters marriage... no need to convince me... i already know it...

At this note she is about to walk out.
Ahem - Nice speech... but who will clean the room
Gopi - clean it or burn it, for all i care
and she just goes away without a backward glance

sorry guys... i know this is not going to happen... but just taking out my frustration and i know this post is not very civilized... so apologies again

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Haha I loved it Diya. After yesterday's episode I have to say I am so fed up with this serial. If only your scenario would pan out. It would awesome if that day came but alas I don't see that happening ever. Both Ahem and Gopi at this point need a sharp smack in the head. One's a mama's boy too scared to go against his mother, and well the other doesn't know how to use her own brain. 
upasana.diya thumbnail
u r right... both of them are invalids and imbeciles... even a mentally retarded person can be excused, saying it was God's will not to give him means to use his brain... what is the excuse of these two....
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, it's unlikely, but highly entertaining!  Loved it Diya!
upasana.diya thumbnail
thank you mom... that is what i would do to Ahem if i were gopi😉...
but good for him he got the better deal... *rubbing my hands in anticipation of ringing a peal on Ahem's head*
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
good one diya.......and now its clear u are more frustrated than me...
i am also a bit angry but after reading this feeling muchhhhhhhhhhhhh better...
mad_via thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
🤣

Love it  !

wen will gOpii learn to speak like this ??
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mad_via

🤣

Love it  !

wen will gOpii learn to speak like this ??

madhvi....it will take agessssssssssssss for Gopi to speak like this.......
mad_via thumbnail
yupp

i knOw  !!

anas On facebook (umang ) told viewers to wait and watch twist in upcoming days !!  gosh .. i don't trust those cv's and their twist at all
liza_beans thumbnail
Loved it but we will never see it in show.