14th December - Written Update - Shattered

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry for the late update, was caught up in things

So the episode starts with the police taking Arjun to jail and Rajvir slaps him. Arjun says dont make this mistake when Arjun Singhania's hands are open. Arwind says enough Rajvir, i too want to hit but only within law. Sudhir says today ur dad will bail you but i will make sure to get u in jail for 10years. Rajvir says when the court sends you back to the jail I will hit you so much that every breath of yours will be a scream. Arjun says just because I am handcuffed you will be able to do so, thats why u are saying u are a man, come to me in an open field your misunderstanding of being a man will be gone.

Arohi comes to the police station. She is asked about what happened, flashbacks are shown. She is then asked whether Arjun tried to be physical with her, Sudhir tries to stop it but Kartar says that the questions will have to be asked since they need a strong case against Arjun. He says he has never taken law in his hands and he wont this time either, no fake statement will be written. Arohi says no he didn't look at her with bad intentions neither has he touched me with bad intentions. Arjun feels bad for hurting her and wishes she will try to forgive him. Rudra comes and says alot of bad things about Arohi, he says i thought you went with a girl, you went with her on a vacation? Arohi is hurt even more hearing his dad. Arwind says Arjun will be in jail for 10 years and he will make sure that happens. Rudra says to Kartar that Arohi is ur families pride, are you sure u want to take this to court? Kartar tells him to worry about Arjun. Arjun is bailed and he leaves.

Arohi reaches home and everyone greets her, she goes to her to take rest. Sudhir tells Amrit that he wants her to go and talk to Arohi right now, he wants to file a strong case against Arjun. DJ stops him and says only she will talk to Arohi and nobody else is allowed in the room. Arjun is in the car with Rudra and Rudra is really proud of Arjun for handling another situation so well. He says not to worry he wont be going to jail, he just has to say that he went with Arohi on a small vacation and it was on their boths will. Arjun says did u see her eyes? she was looking at me in such a bad way. I broke her faith and trust on me so fast. She is shattered, i can't say bad things about her. Rudra is left confused.

NO PRECAP.

PS: Don't forget to hit the like button.

~Pooja~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks I felt so bad for Arohi and Arjun today
hanane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much   😊

Can you please do a more detailed update and thanx again

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: hanane

Thank you so much   😊

Can you please do a more detailed update and thanx again

i am always doing a detailed update but since i did it late i didnt want to make people wait more so did it fast
sorry abt that

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Thanks I felt so bad for Arohi and Arjun today

omg same here! i really want to see how their families will be okay with these two...this is going to be intense
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Thanks for the update !

your welcome😃
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you soo much for the written update😃...I missed today's episode so THANK YOUU!!
It was a very well written update as well...and yes I am SHATTERED!
But the fact that Arjun cares for Arohi and her reputation is soo sweet😳

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShBaarish..xx

Thank you soo much for the written update😃...I missed today's episode so THANK YOUU!!
It was a very well written update as well...and yes I am SHATTERED!
But the fact that Arjun cares for Arohi and her reputation is soo sweet😳

aww your welcome :)
u should definitely watch the episode, it was really nice
the update doesn't do any justice to it

Arjun is really sweet and Arohi is on the right track right now, she's been betrayed...her trust and faith has been broken into pieces 😭

shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.