LOVE BEYOND LIFE(Sajan OS)

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys i m writing a os after a long tym.Its on sajan but totally different from the show.Hope u like it.

❤️ LOVE BEYOND LIFE 💔

"An eerie silence engulfed the airs of the Miami. Moving ahead I stepped my feet further inside d waters…it felt cold…really cold!  The lashing waves of the shore thrashed against my bare feet ruthlessly almost making a curl between them. The force of the waves on my feet still made me wince within…the pain hasn't yet subsided. It has been almost a year that I survived the disastrous accident…but STILL sum wounds always hurt" gunjan thought to herself as her eyes desperately waited to see HIM once again.
"Who r u searching my child?"  a soft voice from behind shook gunjan out of her overwhelming thoughts. It was mother mary.
"Mother I m searching for him…I mean that guy who daily comes here to meet the kids in the church's orphanage. You must have seen him mother…the one who is paralysed and blind as well. "
"You mean samrat?!" mother asked inquisitively.
"He…is his name samrat? Mother do you know him? Why isn't he here today?"
"My child I am not sure but as far as I know his health has been deteriorating constantly. And I heard that last night he had to be admitted to the hospital. He wont survive for long!! Thats why the doctors sent him back home after giving treatment. So he might be back here…may be somewhat later."
"Mother mary's words made a wave of current pass down my spine…I don't know why I feel so much for him. Why the news of his impending death shook me so terribly? He's just another stranger but still I think I feel so hooked to his charm. May be I guess dats coz of his spirit for life. I have never seen someone like him…he is truly a fighter! He cant move…cant walk and even cant see…yet  he manages to smile n make everyone laugh with him. How can sum1 be like that? How can sum1 smile in so much of pain? He is dying but still I can sense the true fortitude of life in his eyes. n its so strange that even in this condition…he has managed to gather so much of love. I have seen how much ppl love him out here. He is an apple of everyone's eye…whether the kids or the teachers in the church. One really needs to have something too angelic to be loved so much…I wish sumday i find true love like this…a love that's beyond any conditions and circumstances. but most of all I wish I cud meet him once." the thoughts hovered over gunjan's mind as she moved ahead along the shore of the Miami.
"I will go and meet him" gunjan decided. Within no time she cud find his address from sources in the church.

Scene2:
gunjan entered the gate of samrat's house. But the guard outside halted her midway. She explained to him the reason for her arrival…but no of her requests were heeded. The guard sorta strangled her to prevent her from going inside. She was told that there has been strict orders not to let her inside. The security guard pushed her back and threw her out of the house. gunjan had tears in her eyes owing to the treatment she was given. She walked back in anger while wiping off her tears.
Walking out of the house gunjan collided with someone. She is left shocked to see her.
"gunjan u? u here? so finally u…u met him! Oh my gosh I cant believe it…god heard my prayers!! Thank god he was still fine n cud meet u…now he can die peacefully." the girl exclaimed  seeing gunjan.
"If I am not mistaken u are dia right…the one from excel. How come you are here??…and who is he? I don't know him…just I used to see him from a distance on the Miamis. When I came to know that he is dying I came here to see him…to tell him how much I respect him for his fighting spirit…I thought that I am so lucky that god has given me a chance to meet such a great guy, but I think  I was wrong! And now I am hardly bothered abt him. Such a guy who doesn't care abt other's feelings even a bit is simply worthy of no mercy and love!! I am happy I didn't meet him." gunjan said in a stiff tone…she had been deeply hurt.
"u r rite gunjan…u r happy that u didn't meet him…infact all this was done to make u happy only!" dia exclaimed.
"What do u mean?"
"Nothing…just forget it ! I was thinking gunjan that we have met after so long…so we must spend some tym 2gether. I wanna talk to u…actually I wanna tell u a story" dia said sarcastically.
"Story???what story??"
"U know gunjan…once in a college there was a guy who loved a girl madly. He was crazy abt her. Right from writing notes for her to waking up till late nights for completing her projects…dere was nothing he didn't do for her. But he used to do all this in a disguise…as a secret friend of hers. Coz he never wanted her to know abt his feelings. He knew that she was a diva of the college…a girl every guy dreamt abt…n a girl who was already in a committed relationship with the college's most eligible bachelor. But still he didn't stop loving her…coz for him his love just meant her happiness…whether it was with him or with sum1 else. He just wanted to see her happy…dats it. Thus he just continued to help her whenever she needed him as her secret friend. Everyone in the college used to make fun of him…they teased him saying "making notes for a girl doesn't help u win over her"…but he…he rather than being angry used to greet their taunts with a smile. He knew that whatever be the way, his love will never fail to succeed if it was the question of her happiness…her smile. Finally one day god heard him…god took the real test of his love. He saw her…his beloved…she was running like mad on a road and her boyfriend followed her with sumthing in his hands. The guy was shocked to see her in such a state…her clothes had been ripped off and her boyfriend ran behind her with a bottle of acid in his hand. The guy knew that his beloved was in danger…he just wanted to save her at any cost! He ran to save her…to save the love of his lyf…but before he cud reach the acid had been poured into her eyes. She cried like mad…she cudnt see anything…neither the car which was speeding towards her. She was almost lashed!! And then…the next time she opened her eyes…she found herself resting on a comfortable hospital bed. She was shocked how cud she see when acid was poured into her eyes!! N she was told that the doctors out there had been so efficient that they saved her vision even from the damage of the acid"!!!
 gunjan was shocked hearing dia's words…tears rolling down her cheeks.
How did dia knew so much abt her past lyf??…and whoz the guy she is talking abt??...gunjan's unanswered queries made her all the more confused.
"Yes u r rite gunjan…this is no one else's but your story only….but this story is still incomplete gunjan! Its still incomplete for u. Coz in this story along with u..even he has an equal part to play….he who loved u more than himself…more than his own life…he who gave up his feelings to see you happy…to see u smile..he who loved u so much that he jumped in front of a speeding car to save you…n he who despite having lost all the sensation in his limbs in that fatal accident still had the courage to give it to u…a sense left intact with him due to some mercy…his vision…his eyes!!!  So that you can see the beautiful world with his eyes!!!"
U may remember gunjan all of us used to tease u with the name of "S. shergill…ur geek luver"…but u never paid heed to him…coz for u …the diva of d clg he was sought of no significance! But it was him only gunjan…"S. Shergill…Samrat Shergill …the greatest lover u had…d greatest luver any1 can ever have!"
Dia's words made the floor beneath gunjan's feet slip away. She cudnt believe anyone cud love her so much!! Everything was turning blurred in front of gunjan's eyes….the tears made her vision translucent. Within no time she turned around and ran towards the door  of samrat's house with almost all the force remaining in her legs. Seeing her desperation even the security guard didn't say anything this time. Running like crazy…colliding with windows and doors…she finally reached his room…samrat's room. She was left shocked to see his room…almost every corner of the room had a picture of her. It seemed as if he had made her come alive in his room. gunjan's heart swole seeing the love she had been unconditionally showered with.
Realizing what she had come for in this room she came out of her thoughts…and saw here and there all around the room…trying to search him. But she cudnt see him anywhere. His bed laid empty.
Only then a nurse came inside the room. Seeing her gunjan instantly enquired about samrat.
"excuse me…pls nurse can you tell me where is he??i mean samrat…samrat shergill…I wanna meet him…pls tell me where he is".
"I am sorry mam…but he is no more!!" the nurse said pressing gunjan's shoulder. The nurse's words shook gunjan wihin. For a while gunjan stood dere glued at the very spot totally numb until the nurse came back with sumthing.
"Mam can you pls take charge of this. Its his diary…the one he used to daily ask miss dia to write for him" the nurse said handing over samrat's diary to gunjan.
Gunjan took the diary from the nurse. A wave of terror overpowered her as soon as she took hold of the diary. She cudnt read its contents at any cost…she didn't have the courage to…she knew this. But still she wanted to read the last page of the diary…she just wanted to know what was on his mind in his last moments…she slowly opened the last page of his diary with her trembling hands….it read…..

14 december 2010

Dear  diary,
I know probably its my last day. Today I feel so grateful to god. He had written my destiny so beautifully.I was so lucky that he chose me to love her. I must have done sumthing really great in my previous lives. Ppl always consoled me abt my misfortune…my misfortune of being a one sided lover!! that I was one of those unlucky ppl who lose their first love…whose love always remain one-sided and is never reciprocated. But I I never felt unlucky…how can a guy who had been given a chance to love gunjan bhushan b unlucky?? And see today I have done what I always wanted to do…today I will prove to all dose ppl that I am not unlucky. Though I cudnt get a lyf with my love but I am getting a death doing sumthing for her! dats what I call a lyf!!…*cheers to lyf*
-SAMRAT SHERGILL

"One-sided love is neither a weakness nor a misfortune if u have the courage to carry the love of two hearts in one…and bear the pain of two bodies in one!"
-PERIOD-

Feedback is anticipated guys...both gud n bad.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg uve left me speechless
this was so sad
seriouslly poor samrat
he gave her his eyes to see with
i feel so sad
how can he love her so much
his pain is still paining me and to think how gunjan will have to live with this truth and know he died
omg saddest lovestory ever
but very well written
love my sajan

love
tanzeel
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hiiiiiiiiiii

omg uve left me speechless
this was so sad
seriouslly poor samrat
he gave her his eyes to see with
i feel so sad
how can he love her so much
his pain is still paining me and to think how gunjan will have to live with this truth and know he died
omg saddest lovestory ever
but very well written
love my sajan

love
tanzeel

hey tanzeel thnx sooo much dear for likin my OS.I m really sorry i made u so sad...somehow i had to move beyond the show.and this was the only idea that clicked me...n really convinced me too.So i wrote it.But still thnx sooo much dear for liking n commenting.feels really gud.😊
358674 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i m speechless ..........
all i can do is...
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 
aashizin thumbnail
👍🏼👍🏼OMG yashi u almost made me cry 😭seriously wonderful concept and wonderful OS hats off to u 👏 i wanna hug u for this OS 🤗u always come up with brilliant and touchy OS but this is something superb and so touchy yar 👏 in this story there were no sam's dialogue but he truly won our heart 🤗what a selfless one seriously who spend their whole life for their love till death they r so lucky ppl and our samrat proved his true love i wish gun would realize it and thanks a tone for this brilliant piece of work i am speechless yar u deserve standing ovation 👏👍🏼❤️
_Janki_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
u made me almost cry
really really beautiful OS
hats of too you👏
thanks for posting
=)
Maisha007 thumbnail
awesume oss!!!! ur too gudd.... loveddd it alottt!!!!!!
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

seen u after a long time dear

n omggggggggggggggggg
awesomeeeeeeeeeee os dear
just fabbbbbbbbbbb
brilliantly written
amazingly presented
sajan roxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

just perfect
do write another one soooooooooooooooooooooon
aashizin thumbnail
btw yashi u should write FF yar , ur all OS have some different and unique concept so try also FF we all would love to read it 😳
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic mindblowing os...it was wonderful