Cvs you have turned this serial into a circus!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago

Friends I am really sorry about the phrase,but that was the only word I could find suitable for Arushi and Amma.

You have turned Pratigya into silent mode in front of her ever disgusting and bitchy sister, Why is she trying so hard to put sense in the person who hardly cares.

Secondly you have turned Arushi into a complete insensetive bitch. Although I would not wish anyone with Shakti ,I wish now that Arushi gets a real experience with him. I detest women like her.

And above all you have turned Amma into the queen bitch.I hate her too.
Anu u r absolutely correct. What is with arushi? i think now pratigya have stop helping her. let her suffer and get out of the TN. then she will understand how Pratigya tolerates all this on daily basis. this is too much. What r the cv's trying to do? they have to make pratigya strong. She is a educated girl why cann;t they show her like that. the game she played with baba she should play like that. she hasto play something big against this amma. she is too much. Pratigya hav to talk back or atleast show some resistance or do something. She should also use the same coin this arushi is doing. i really don;t like the way CV's Pratigya's  family. come on yar this 21st century a Prof gets lot of salary and they r showing Prof is going out of money. they don;t teach and they get UGC scale pay. then they have loans and tuitions and all. come on atleast now show some change in them. it is toomuch.
Originally posted by laks76

Anu u r absolutely correct. What is with arushi? i think now pratigya have stop helping her. let her suffer and get out of the TN. then she will understand how Pratigya tolerates all this on daily basis. this is too much. What r the cv's trying to do? they have to make pratigya strong. She is a educated girl why cann;t they show her like that. the game she played with baba she should play like that. she hasto play something big against this amma. she is too much. Pratigya hav to talk back or atleast show some resistance or do something. She should also use the same coin this arushi is doing. i really don;t like the way CV's Pratigya's  family. come on yar this 21st century a Prof gets lot of salary and they r showing Prof is going out of money. they don;t teach and they get UGC scale pay. then they have loans and tuitions and all. come on atleast now show some change in them. it is toomuch.

Hello Laks 

I have no idea why she does not talk back @ Amma or Arushi. Its really getting annoying to look @ her silent attitude. I am disgusted with everything right now with the serial . Its going down big time.

Anu
arush is so very insensitive! even a cousin would NEVER do that or say that to her elder sister!!!! it's disgusting!!
Originally posted by Desi_Girl1991

arush is so very insensitive! even a cousin would NEVER do that or say that to her elder sister!!!! it's disgusting!!
Absolutely , she is a witch and Amma in the making.
Pratigya does not talk back or does not take action against aarushi because she is hypocrite # 1
Hi Anu, remember my theory about the latent jealousy nursed by A, it is becoming obvious now. Isn't it?
Originally posted by Mili97

Hi Anu, remember my theory about the latent jealousy nursed by A, it is becoming obvious now. Isn't it?
You are right. What do you think about the future track? Do you think A will be successful in creating a rift?

Anu