Cvs you have turned this serial into a circus!

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Friends I am really sorry about the phrase,but that was the only word I could find suitable for Arushi and Amma.

You have turned Pratigya into silent mode in front of her ever disgusting and bitchy sister, Why is she trying so hard to put sense in the person who hardly cares.

Secondly you have turned Arushi into a complete insensetive bitch. Although I would not wish anyone with Shakti ,I wish now that Arushi gets a real experience with him. I detest women like her.

And above all you have turned Amma into the queen bitch.I hate her too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu u r absolutely correct. What is with arushi? i think now pratigya have stop helping her. let her suffer and get out of the TN. then she will understand how Pratigya tolerates all this on daily basis. this is too much. What r the cv's trying to do? they have to make pratigya strong. She is a educated girl why cann;t they show her like that. the game she played with baba she should play like that. she hasto play something big against this amma. she is too much. Pratigya hav to talk back or atleast show some resistance or do something. She should also use the same coin this arushi is doing. i really don;t like the way CV's Pratigya's  family. come on yar this 21st century a Prof gets lot of salary and they r showing Prof is going out of money. they don;t teach and they get UGC scale pay. then they have loans and tuitions and all. come on atleast now show some change in them. it is toomuch.
Mitrashakti thumbnail

Originally posted by: laks76

Anu u r absolutely correct. What is with arushi? i think now pratigya have stop helping her. let her suffer and get out of the TN. then she will understand how Pratigya tolerates all this on daily basis. this is too much. What r the cv's trying to do? they have to make pratigya strong. She is a educated girl why cann;t they show her like that. the game she played with baba she should play like that. she hasto play something big against this amma. she is too much. Pratigya hav to talk back or atleast show some resistance or do something. She should also use the same coin this arushi is doing. i really don;t like the way CV's Pratigya's  family. come on yar this 21st century a Prof gets lot of salary and they r showing Prof is going out of money. they don;t teach and they get UGC scale pay. then they have loans and tuitions and all. come on atleast now show some change in them. it is toomuch.

Hello Laks 

I have no idea why she does not talk back @ Amma or Arushi. Its really getting annoying to look @ her silent attitude. I am disgusted with everything right now with the serial . Its going down big time.

Anu
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
arush is so very insensitive! even a cousin would NEVER do that or say that to her elder sister!!!! it's disgusting!!
Mitrashakti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desi_Girl1991

arush is so very insensitive! even a cousin would NEVER do that or say that to her elder sister!!!! it's disgusting!!

Absolutely , she is a witch and Amma in the making.
Meaningful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pratigya does not talk back or does not take action against aarushi because she is hypocrite # 1
Mili27 thumbnail
Hi Anu, remember my theory about the latent jealousy nursed by A, it is becoming obvious now. Isn't it?
Mitrashakti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mili97

Hi Anu, remember my theory about the latent jealousy nursed by A, it is becoming obvious now. Isn't it?

You are right. What do you think about the future track? Do you think A will be successful in creating a rift?

Anu
Mitrashakti thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnsu

Pratigya does not talk back or does not take action against aarushi because she is hypocrite # 1

You know what you are right, Idealism is one thing and taking nonsense from your sis is another. I think she is acting like a hypocrite. I am kind of fed up with her attitude and silence.
Mili27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusarkar

You are right. What do you think about the future track? Do you think A will be successful in creating a rift?

Anu

Yes, she will. I used to always find Arushi, the most street smart, cocksure and wordly wise of all Saxenas. She is just maintaining her form. Had A's reaction been a kind of reflex action or a marr. on rebound, the CVs shd shown her having second thoughts by now. However she is still going strong. Have not been watching MKAP, but it is obvious things will go murkier and more repulsive. The more we show P as a helpless victim, the more 'hai becharis' she gets. Maybe that means more TRPs. A strong woman protagonist is found to be intimidating, not just by men but even women. Sad but true. Viewers are not looking for inspiring characters. To see a charac. go through hell make their own life look so much better. After watching half an hour of this nonsense, viewers are meant to thank god that they are not P. Ask me, even I am thanking god, I am not Pratigya!!!