Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i love them because it seems like they are ment for each other,
and i actually like both of them onscreen and offscreen
they compliment eachother, they are best cute couple evr 
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
count me in.although i have woken up late. but i am arjuhi fan too.since khm1. they are made for each other.
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
plzzz add me in d list

love them both  

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
plsss add me in d list aswell

love them both  

Karankritz4evr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Arjuhi are the cutest, most natural couple on-screen. Nothing about them is forced, everything comes naturally to them... right from the chemistry, to the laughter, the quarrels, the tears, the anger, the love... everything!
And most importantly, they possess the magic of being able to make me smile, laugh, giggle, cry, feel their hurt and pain, feel their love and passion, feel their emotions along with them. Whenever I watch them, they're real people with real feelings, real troubles, real joys and sorrows.
Besides, Karanika are such brilliant artists, they bring to life their characters of Arjun n Arohi so brilliantly, that sometimes I forget Arjun and Arohi are imaginary. Hats off to Karan n Kritika for bringing alive Arjuhi in such a fantastic way!
May their awesome magic be eternal and may Karanika have a happy and fulfilling life together. May they always smile and laugh and bring smiles to us, too :) God bless them!

arjun.arohi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love them because of their chemistry on/off screen...i started watching kmh1 just last year during the summer, i had no idea i was gonna fall in love with the show, kmh is my fav indian soap because of arjuhi
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey u dn't count me...:(
MsFuzzybear69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please add me to the list.

I just luv them both.❤️
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I Love Karanika because they are the sweetest couple ever! They are made for eachother and their jodi is absolutely magical!

Rab ne bana di jodi is the perfect way to describe their jodi!

Love you Karanika and always will, wishing you all the success in the world! ❤️❤️

Btw nice topic! Add me to the list too plz!!! 😊
Edited by princess_star11 - 12 years ago
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Maria...nice topic...add me tooo!!!