Ek Kadam Ageh to 2 Kadam Pichhe

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Friends,

The story is going more backwards then forward...I hated those joker like ex boyfriends...so scanned channels instead...Kalawati is giving away in her extra effort to prove Nakusha is characterless and even if she is, you are not her husband so what it is to you?  Dutta is swinging..Nakusha atleast said some truth, I hope Dutta ponders over those but Nakusha leaves their room saying will only come till he brings back...story phir backward lekin with a hope that he will soon bring her back and would love to see the consummation night soon 😛  Your thought friends, love Tin

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what ever happen in today episode make nakku keep distance away from datta Distance makes the heart grow fonder this make datta miss nakku so badly. kala will be happy that she will thing she won and nakku lost and her next target bajji let see what happen to him.
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hope Hope Till U Achieve.................
Fishfish thumbnail
Yes Sasha lets see what happens and I want Madhu to unite them after all all sisters are not evil...there should be some brother/ sister relationship intact....
Leandra thumbnail

Originally posted by: tintiny

Yes Sasha lets see what happens and I want Madhu to unite them after all all sisters are not evil...there should be some brother/ sister relationship intact....

i hope so tin and if mathu play some role to unit tasha then it will be good beginning for the relation ship between datta and mathu.
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
not seen the episode yet..but..my heart is beating and its repeating...mere gadhe ko akal kab aayegi...!!!!
Leandra thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

not seen the episode yet..but..my heart is beating and its repeating...mere gadhe ko akal kab aayegi...!!!!

when datta turn into gadha so long time ago but today it is finalized 😆  tomorow episode is going to be rocking and he is going show his frustration to bajji and i am sad for that datta let see 
Fishfish thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

CVs ki meherbani hai...but the man is a terrific actor...his eyes do so much of talking...I only wish the CVs give him something worthwhile to do...
let's wait and watch.........
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Am very confused - can someone clarify - have not watched the episode but from what is written have I understood correctly - nakku will not go into dutta 's room unless he calls her there; dutta says nakku will never hear the 3 words from him in her lifetime; so then, how is the story going to progress and what about the title??

is it going to be about some other couple?????please help.......