Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks Tanya for the awesome update

Loved todays episode,allready watched twice,loved PreNa scenes very realestic....don't know why  Gaurav  looks too hot when he is angry,upset,frusturated😳....he is just fab his expressions are so apt....I could feel his pain of rejection by Nandu😔

Wow todays episode had many highlights with Prem getting upset with Nandini...but  hurt   and Nandu feeling bad ...so before the weekend we can expect sensational PreNa scene and with new Dadi's  return and new charecter intro of Sonakshi's Dad Kalyan ....don't know but I feel I have seen  before😊

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update. cant wait for tomorrow.
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello ppl...😉

Gosh I just watched the epi, and first things first...

Prem was just ..... mindblowing!! Love, anger, sadness, rage, confusion, indifference.... GK does it all marvelously!!!👏 Needless to say, I'm bown away by his performance...  I can just go on and on and on about that scene where he reacts after Nandini goes "Please Prem".... Oh man, GK, you kill me with your awesomeness!!! And that scene when they both want to call each other, but dont??.... Hai!!😍
Agree with Shobs who said on Prem Ki nagri thread... much as I love smiling Gaurav, love the serious frowny gaurav more!!!
Cant wait for tomorrow either... Drunk GK???  Thats going to be a treat!!
OK, before this turns into a post on GK gushing, I'd like to add that I agree with everyone who's angry with Dr K...  For all the love and rightness she displays, she's not very smart! Now, she knows her son... she asks Nandini not to be intimate and not to tell him the reason for it, he's goona burst...
We all know how Prem is... its always the extremes for him... if he's in love, he's gonna marry the lass, and if she doesn't respond the way he wants, he's gonna go be a Devdas!!! This is all Dr K's fault...

Pratham and Urmilla.... I just dunno what else to say thats already not said...

Sona Kri: LOL!!! And the father in law? 😳

The only person acting sanely in this show is Sumati... and for some extent Aayi (she hasn't changed her behaviour, and whatever she says or does is believable)  Loved Sumi today... Abigail makes Sumati vey adorable...

Hmmmm... waiting for tomorrows epi!! When GK in love makes my heart flutter, GK drunk in love makes my heart ache!!!

PS> Awesome caps Shobs, and awesome POV too.. Veena, hello!! Long time no see??

Jas and fatima B: Waiting...

Although I know Fatima B is very busy today... maybe she'll post by tomorrows epi...
Thinker_Belle thumbnail

Originally posted by: gauravfan477

thanks Tanya for the awesome update

Loved todays episode,allready watched twice,loved PreNa scenes very realestic....don't know why  Gaurav  looks too hot when he is angry,upset,frusturated😳....he is just fab his expressions are so apt....I could feel his pain of rejection by Nandu😔

Wow todays episode had many highlights with Prem getting upset with Nandini...but  hurt   and Nandu feeling bad ...so before the weekend we can expect sensational PreNa scene and with new Dadi's  return and new charecter intro of Sonakshi's Dad Kalyan ....don't know but I feel I have seen  before😊

Sorry, I forgot I read it...

I agree, GK is the King of expressions!!!!  ☺️

Sonakshi's dad was Prem's father in the movie "Maine Pyar Kiya"!! LOL!!

😃
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Prem was just ..... mindblowing!! Love, anger, sadness, rage, confusion, indifference.... GK does it all marvelously!!!👏 Needless to say, I'm bown away by his performance...  I can just go on and on and on about that scene where he reacts after Nandini goes "Please Prem".... Oh man, GK, you kill me with your awesomeness!!! And that scene when they both want to call each other, but dont??.... Hai!!😍
Agree with Shobs who said on Prem Ki nagri thread... much as I love smiling Gaurav, love the serious frowny gaurav more!!!
Cant wait for tomorrow either... Drunk GK???  Thats going to be a treat!!

Agree with U Tanu @ bold Gaurav is killing us with his expressions and I'am addicted to DSDV😃...well drunk gaurav ......he is going to be mindblowing ( experience from other show....I watched million times that scene) 😉

Well I think Gautham is having doubt on Nandu's charecter ......so acting weird  with Nandu....today saw Prem was  hurt with his dad's behaviour towards his wife.😡

What happened to Pratham.....Urmi the drama queen knows how to control two men her hubs and FIL like apuppet🤢

Loved Aayi-sumi convo....especially the bg was very🤣...Sumi very refreshing charecter

Dr K is stressed out and removing her frusturation on poor Nandu

I think they changed Dr k charecter to make Prem strong😍

Hey Tanu I know U were busy with sholay and Jab we met👏....did U read my other comments of previous episode

Edited by gauravfan477 - 13 years ago
crms thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot the update.  Sumathi is refreshing.  Drunk Prem.  So soon.  He has to face more hurdles. 
aaabbb thumbnail
Hi Tanu, me here only just we are different Time zone I believe.

Agree with you and Jas, no one can beat angry Gaurav's expressions. He is best with the mad sometimes jealous look in his eyes, and today drunken GK😛, we know how good he is at it(remember each YPNHK drunken expressions like just saw today😳)

We don't call him King of expression for nothing.😛

But very disappointed with Vandana last week specially monday's episode. Her expression seems so unreal, if Dr K gets upset with her all she does is same cry, I wish she show some frustration to GOD, mom(star), When Govind camesame stupid happy face, I would be relieved to see someone of my family after all pain specially Police Station trip. And lets not even talk of her at Police Station😔

I feel there are enough opportunity for her to express but same wry unhappy(happy😕) face😕
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
@Jas: Yes I did... you're right, GK is too hot without the kissing scene..if there were any kissing scenes on Indian TV, then god save our poor souls!! 😛😃

@Veena: Since the change in time, I cannot catch up with a lot pf people ya... I'm on PST, and my day starts later than everybody elses... :(
I agree... I always say to myself we should give Vandana a chance coz she's new to acting and all, but sometimes it becomes a bit hard, especially when others are performing really well...