14th December Written Update(Complete)

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks Tanya
take your time :)
can any one tell whether the 2nd,3rd n 4th part of d video r working..bcs they r not playing for me..
Now d story lukes more realistic coz every character's true colors r coming out..glad to see d confrontation,atleast now they PreNa r lukin like a normal couple..no more sugary Prem..afterall how much ignored can a person stay...but d Pratham 180 degree turn well I didnt like it but he certainly luked cool in his sleeping attire..plz dont turn ppl -ve unreasonably CVs....finally Sumi was shown n so were Sona-Krish..yay...but only 4 bits..precap-Prem actually drunk..awww..poor baby..n hey I hadnt seen Gaurav in black yest so commenting today..Gaurav luked HAWT..in Black...
Oh how forgetful I've become..thanks 4 d update Tanya
Thanks for update, but do change ur title, its Dec 14th update na!
Thanks Tanya for the update!

Today was a tension filled episode for all...........Prem finally loses his cool and is visibly upset.....😭.....  Urmila does her dramebaazi and finally Pratham speaks up for her......😕....... Gautam was and is in a grim mood....😡.......Kalyani is trying to cope and is caving in to the stress.........and Nandini of course is in tears again!   😔

Even the SonaKri scene..........though was funny on the surface..........was actually depressing.....😒  ...Krushna as the ghar jamai seems to be under his FIL's thumb.........I am very curious to know how he married Sonakshi.....😲......he seems a nice man.........this is something different from the original and I can't wait to know the story behind SonaKri milan!  😛

Thankfully, they showed Sumi again......😃....she is one cheerful person...........she manages to coax even her irritable Aayi into better humor with her smiles and jokes! 😆

And the precap, Prem comes home drunk.....😲.....upset by Nandini's rejection.........hope Kalyani realizes it is her fault.........because of what she told Nandini to do.......all this is happening! 😭

Wish the letter comes to light this week............otherwise, the story will drag again.........and what happened to the mystery man?  ðŸ˜•  He never called after the baby was sent to the orphanage!! 🤔

Gaurav does a fab job as a drunk person..........waiting for tomorrow's episode!!  😳
Thanks Tanya for the update.

Hate Kalyani for putting Nandini in such bad situation. I wish she can trust Prem and share some of her problems.

I thought I hate Pratham's comment, but sincerely Kalyani is biased eventhough Urmila doesn't deserve any support.

Poor Nandini, cannot really blame her for anything, I feel her life was better at her sis place, atleast she could open up there. Here even Kalyanis attitude towards her is not good, she blame her for everything. Like for letters she thought she was careless, it looks like to prove her own ego(since she picked her) she is hiding everything.😔  and hoping she is right

Poor Prem, I think he should use his brain atleast now, why he doesn't feel the difference in someone's behaviour?? Maybe now he is realizing something wrong somewhere??

Edited by aaabbb - 13 years ago
Yeah Shobs, what happened to mystery man, he is like hawk so must know baby is at orphanage??
Now when I sit back n think over it Pratham isnt truly wrong Kalyani is getting too much biased not that i agree that he was right to support Urmilla but generally