JK_Rowling thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

True Love AR Forever stuff the haters and wannabes

Ridz was going for a run in the streets of king cross den armaan came and tackled her to the ground,  they had a punch on ridz died. Then one dark but yet lightish night Armaan had quite scary but happy nightmare about ridz. She sed "i willzz killzz u armaaanzzz for watz u didz to me. Then armaan died BUT Armaan was still alive.. wow W*F? How could this be? Then in hell ridz was sleeping den she had a nightmare about armaan "armaan said I WILL KILL U IN UR SLEEEP" den ridz died for the second time but wait.. in hell u can't die so ridz was still alive. WOW BS!!!!!!!! . So Ridz killed the entire world but Armaan didn't die  so then armaan got pised off and k0ed ridz but who killed armaan? Well it says in the story IT IS HIDDEN u hAVe to find it.

STUFF THE HATERZ AND WANNABE'S. I"LL SHOVE UR HEAD DOWN

THE END hope u enjoyed

Hey guys this is clearly a jokh, no offence to AR Fans as I love AR aswell. Soo do comment and like. And sorry to disappoint but i will not be writing any more ff's as i am finishing writing my harry potter series (Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2)

Sincerely, JK Rowling

Edited by JK_Rowling - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jpsyaluv thumbnail
it is armaan and riddhima its not jpsya story
JK_Rowling thumbnail

Originally posted by: jpsyaluv

it is armaan and riddhima its not jpsya story

UR SUCH A LIER STOP LIEING U LIENG LIER!
AyeshaVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is jaane pehchane forum. You need to post this in DMG forum