Bigg boss - Senseless Tasks - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
ok here comes a bhery serious post phor my serious bhaiiyaa from his bhery bhery serious behana😳

ok ...this season forget abt the task..i found everything senseless.......everything seems to be scripted..with each housemate given a script instructing them what to say at what time....it's highly disappionting to see tht the team had to bring in a particular HM just to keep the trp's going...there's no masala in the show..it has become so boring..i have lost interest in the show 🀒 They are not capable of running the show without Dolly...without her the show is so boring....that is what irritaes me...yaar BB teri koi creativity hai ya nai...atleast the tasks used to entertaining in the prev seasons
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sano88

I'm not liking the tasks given by BB this time to the housemates. BB is a game wherein HM have to stay without the basic things such as net, cell, etc and not to communicating with the outside world. But these tasks like blindfold one, I havent understood what was it for?πŸ˜• Its not even interesting to watch as it feels like u are in a jail or something πŸ˜•πŸ˜† In previous seasons the tasks were funny and logical. Plus, they always told the housmamtes to make something which can be sent to charity organisations.πŸ˜›Also, the punishments are way too much, Like how rahul have to washed clothes of other people. Till it was for housmates it went fine, why to wash clothes of other pplπŸ˜•

BB needs to work on tasks and punishments they give to contestants.  I know Its going to end soon.. They could plan for next season atleast πŸ˜†

Arre Sano I find this task cute reπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Didnt u see how Dolly was narrating 'Ghar ka maahol' to Veena that Sameer is lying lazily on the sofa, Shweta is playing dumsharaaz 🀣 Specially how they are running to toilet every now n thenπŸ˜†πŸ˜† They have eggs right in their hands but cant eatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Badaa mazaa aa raha hai jiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Arre Sano I find this task cute reπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Didnt u see how Dolly was narrating 'Ghar ka maahol' to Veena that Sameer is lying lazily on the sofa, Shweta is playing dumsharaaz 🀣 Specially how they are running to toilet every now n thenπŸ˜†πŸ˜† They have eggs right in their hands but cant eatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Badaa mazaa aa raha hai jiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Its good to see , but not fun to do...Confused i feel bad for the ppl there
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sano88

Its good to see , but not fun to do...πŸ˜• i feel bad for the ppl there

Meri Shweta ek ek din mei 75 thousands kama rahi hai.. Free mei leke jayegi kya 😑
sanober. thumbnail
haan waise bhi she work less hai na πŸ˜”
karti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not only tasks this year BB fully is senseless. There is no rule for nominations, no controld on wild card entries. List of irregularities in this seasn is huge. Here's some of them
1. Power given to evicted contesttants differ every time. Some time they nominate 1, sometime nominate 2 and this time the power was to save someone. Totally senseless
2. Rule to save wildcard enries from nomination differ every time.
3. BB ka maths bhi kamzor hai nominations count karne mein bhi galti ki
4. Tasks karo ya na karo budget to zero hi rahega. Lekin ration sab milta hai, sara din chai koffee aur fruits khate rahte hai
5. Selection of captain is also not same every time there is new rule to that.
6. 3 mahine hone ko aaye par makeup ka saaman abhi tak khatam nahin hua.
7. Jiska evication hone wala hota hai woh achanak se villan type ban jata hai aur sab gadbad karne lagta hai.
8. Voting is another baseless thing, how can veena get more votes than Sara, totally senseless.
9. Pamela bahenji ki entry and exit totally senseless. It would have been better to put Rakhi in for a day or so. Show ki kuch to TRP badti.
10. Last but not the least, 4 lakh ka hathi kyon baandha hua hai pata nahin

Eis baar BB ne to dimag ka dahi kar diya hai.
I think its all because of the low TRPs that BB  is trying out all silly things and ends up getting further low TRP. KBC aur ab JDJ ne BB ki sahi waat lagayi hai.

Edited by karti - 13 years ago
black_haze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Omg yesssss!!
The housemates are supposed to be made a part of difficult and gruelling tasks!and not some lame sitting on the balance thing or decorating a car..πŸ˜•...how do these tasks test the endurance skills of the housemates?!And plus,such tasks are needed to make the show more interesting..we cant keep on seeing people gossip 24 by 7.
The show is quite a big bore with the blinfold thing now!! 
alpha_sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i liked that task in season 1 where they had been given specefic roles and had to act ou tin a soap-opera-ish way the whole week...and also where they had to work in teams and each member taught the other something...i still remember ravi kishen teaching carol a sanskrit poem....this time it's too boring😭
sanober. thumbnail

Originally posted by: black_haze

Omg yesssss!!

The housemates are supposed to be made a part of difficult and gruelling tasks!and not some lame sitting on the balance thing or decorating a car..πŸ˜•...how do these tasks test the endurance skills of the housemates?!And plus,such tasks are needed to make the show more interesting..we cant keep on seeing people gossip 24 by 7.
The show is quite a big bore with the blinfold thing now!! 

Exactly, we think alike πŸ˜ƒ
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This  show has become sickening and nauseating to watch. Whenever we try to see what's happening, we see loud and foul mouthed doll gulping food as she is in her house without any shame and inhibition. Nobody is worth winning the title . I think BB himself can go away taking the trophy with him. Only swetha is better of all but her angry face confronting doll comes in front of us.