Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicy_tikka thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmmm, never been in this situation before, bt obviously in the start, i would feel really weird and maybe irritated tht my bff is falling in love with my ex.....bt then come to think of it, it doesnt really matter..cos hes just my ex.....and as u said its been three yrs since the breakup....so i would hv moved on...i would rather help my bff.....although it would feel really weird, bt hey, hes just ur ex, so u just hv to forget
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
I woulndt care
Feelings are fee,ings
if my bff likes or dates my ex, not that i have one, i'll be cool with it AS LONG AS he doesnt hurt her <33
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why would I even remember a fellow I broke up with three long years back? I wouldn't. My best friend is rightful of being with anybody, whosoever she likes. I kinda would be infuriated on witnessing her choice but I wouldn't stop her and would like to support her through the course, but then as much as my nature allows.
Ali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dat  depend what was the reason for ur break up

if hes at fault just dumped  u bcoz he was bored then warn your friend and if he or she doesnt listen then let them go to hell, and get hurt when they come back to u crying give them a shoulder

if the breakup was on good terms, then let ur friend be happy dont ruin it for them