Written Update 13th Dec 2010..

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi Guys!!

As I dont see any update of 13th dec, I thought I might put it up here..

13th Dec:

Manjari's dad slapped Manjari for coming home late (as shown in the precap).. He shouts at Manjari doubting that she is having an affair with someone. The dad keeps shouting that we are from a middle class family and etc. And just so Pooja and Manjari's younger sis comes up asking what happened.. Manjari's dad shows Pooja the letter he found where it said 'mai tumse buht pyar karta hun aur janta hun k tum b mujhse buht pyar karti ho, tumhe kisi se darne ki koi zarurat nahin hai apne kahroos baap se b nai'.. When pooja sees that she's shocked.. Manjari's dad keeps shouting at Manjari and suddenly he cant talk bcoz his voice gets stuck (and it feels as if he's gonna have  heartattack but its just a little chock). 😲 When he recovers he takes Manjari by hand and throws her out of the house saying that she loves to stay outside till late night so better get out of the house and get free. Pooja tries to calm her dad down by saying 'Manjari k bager ik din reh toh sakte nai hain ap aur us ko ghar se nikalne ki baat kar re hai'.. Listening to all this Akshay comes out of his house and sees all the drama. He feels bad and wants to talk to Manjari's dad but Pooja indicates a NO to him so he stays back.. Manjari then rushes to her room crying and so does her dad and Pooja..

Next scene happens in Akshay's house where Ajay comes and asks 'bhaiya ye shor kaisa tha?'. When Akshay told him abt Manjari beng told off by her dad Ajay feels bad and blames himself and starts to rush to talk to Manjari's dad but Akshay stops him!!

The scene then shifts to Manjari in her room and thinking abt what her dad had said. And same happens with Ajay in his room he feels guilty and keeps blaming himself. He then calls Manjari. Her phone rings and Pooja comes to pick up when suddenly Manjari jumps in and doesnt let Pooja see her phone. This makes Pooja doubt Manjari and she tries to snatch her phone but doesnt succeed and they both break in a verbal fght then. All this while the call was on bcox during the snatching the call was recieved but none knew so therefore Ajay heard their convo. 😊

The next scene happens in morn where Pooja, her younger sis and dad is sitting on the table and when Manjari comes, her dad moves from the table. Manjari then pretends to shout 'han sari galti meri hai nah, kisi ko mujh pe vishwash nai hai, iss se toh acha hota k mai ghar hi nai ati kal raat ko' and rushes out of the house.

The next scene then happens in the salon. Manjari's frnds talking to Manjari but Manjari for the fist time is standing seriously and doesnt participate in the jokes, Soon then Ajay enters the salon and politely asks everyone to go out of the salon for sometime as he needs to talk to Manjari. Everyone leaves and Manjari acts as the bold one asking 'ab kyun aye ho?' He then says 'I know everything that happened last night and im here to say sorry to you. Im the one at fault and bcoz of me you have to suffer alot and you did not even blame me. I cant let this continue anymore and hence ive decided to leave you and Agra forever.' Manjari gets shocked but boldly says 'toh chale jao'!!   😭

And this is where the episode ends!! Guys I dont remember the exact dialogues so whatever ive written in ' ' is what I remember after seeing the epi.. And one more thing just ignore the (emoticons) if you dont like it.. Thats a way of me expressing my feelings.. 😊

Hope you guys enjoy it. Do comment. Thanks and Love you all. 😊
Natty.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for the ud :)

Not many ppl update here. But u did a good job👍🏼
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani003

Thanx for the ud :)

Not many ppl update here. But u did a good job👍🏼

Thank-you.. 😃 It's the first time ive written a whole episode update.. 😊 And no worries, I was surprised at that as well.. But I guess its exam time so many people are busy there.. Not sure though.. 😕 Thanks again for appreciating..
shona17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank u so mch!! 😊  👍🏼
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shona17

thank u so mch!! 😊  👍🏼

No worries dear.. Smile
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot. Very good if its your first.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
No worries guys!! Thanks for the appreciation too.. 😊