Written update 12/13/2010 compelete

desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
It starts with saanchi taking gift from nidhi and comming to her room with a big smile... she lie down on bed and take out gift from bag and looks to it... She saysto herself :- This is first gift from shravanji ...should I open it or not..
Meanwhile shravan in his room talking to pillow:- saanchi please forgive me ...I lied  about job but it was neccessary 
saanchi walks up to mirror with gift in hand..
shravan to himself:- see now saanchi you are happy and u are holding my gift in ur hand.. In mirror looking at yourself sometime and sometime at my gift...and while smiling opening gift
saanchi opens gift...It turns out to be red saree..
shravan saying to pillow:- Pasand Kar li..
saanchi looks very happy and carrying saree run away from mirror...
shravan:- Doing this you look so beautiful...
saanchi dance with saree....... in her hand...( Looking so cute and simple..)
shravan:- I love you saanchi..and was about to sleep holding that pillow..
saanchi comes wearing that saree...
Both look at each other.. shravan get up from bed and takes saanchi hand in his hand..and kissed it..and start singing Tujshe dekh dekh sona sona( from Kalyug movie..)

He dances along with saanchi...He takes saanchi to bed to make love... But it was his dream( as expected)
Saanchi on her bed in her room lying holding shravan gift says to herself:- sorry shravanji..I didn't opened your gift today.. as I want you to fulfil challenge and prove whatever is said about you is wrong...We will come out succesfull through this difficult phase..Then I will open your gift..Then I will show this to whole world that this is given by my husband
Next day... shravan is sleeping with his pillow and Pratap comes and throw jug of water on his face.. shravan wakes up in suprise..
shravan seeing anger face of Pratap runs away from room and hide behind Dadi..
shravan:- Dadi Please save ...Hewill kill me..He couldn't digest my small happiness He is jealous of my small progress...
Pratap:- Maa aap saamne se hatiye...
shravan then hide behind Madhura... saanchi come over there...
shravan:- Now what happened..what I did now
Neeta:- You tell ...You should know what you did
Pratap:- Dont ask from this ladke...otherwise he will speak again lie..Saanchi beta come here..
Saanchi and Nidhi are suprised..
saanchi walks to Pratap... Pratap give saanchi mobile and says to read out..
saanchi:- Ten thoushand has been withdrawn from bank...
Everyone is looked shocked and angry at shravan...
Pratap:- Abb boliye Mata jee... what punishment should be given to him..
Shravan plead Dadi...
Dadi:- What if he double it... Anyway he will give you after 30 days 1 lac and 20 thoushand..
Pratap:- In one hr...
Shravan:- How can I give you in 1 hr.. one lac 
Pratap( in anger):- If you didn't give me ur mobile atm debit credit card car keys bike keys in my hand then I will throw you out of house..Samajh gaya re
Everyone leaves with anger.. dadi weeps and leave ... Nidhi walks up to him and shake him but leave without saying anything.,...
Both saanchi and shravan are left each other... saanchi look at shravan with anger... shravan tries to go to her.. but she went away from him in anger...
Everyone is in hall... shravan comes dressed and keeps credit card cash car keys mobile in front of Pratap... saanchi is standing far with tears...
Pratap:- Bike keys..
shravan gives that too.,..
Madhura: why bike keys... He will have to go to search job and how will he go from one place to other,,,
Pratap( unmoved by that):_- Duplicate keys
shravan put that too..
Pratap:- Now get lost...
Dadi:- Pratap give atleast one card to him...
Neeta(as usual):- why dadi.. We all of us have only one card and told not to exceed that much expenses ... But shravan has 5 credit card... Why so special treatment..
Nidhi looks at Neeta...
Pratap:- Out of 30 days you wasted one day in making story of false job and moreover u spent 10k also..Now whats programme for tommorow sahebjade..Whatever assistance might be given like social financial faimly ruhani.. to you so that you reach ht. of success. but you are not among them..You have simple one agenda Iwill not improve.,.
shravan in anger looks at Pratap and walks to saanchi then come back at Pratap and takes out some gift i think from his pocket and keep it on table..
and says:- I brought gift for you too( quite funny)
saanchi in anger walks away from there...
and walk away..
Pratap takes everything except gift and he too went away..
saanchi is crying in her room and seeing shravan jacket walks to jacket..and says:- when will u understand your these acts hurt me..Your insult is mine..You dont want that I live happy..If you wanted then you must know that wife happiness lies with husband..If husband is irrresponsible then how can wife be happy.. I never said anything to you till now bcoz for me everything was right whatever you did..Just for you.. I fought with everyone..Just for you I challenged Papa But Now I will go to Pratap and ask for forgiveness... It will hurt ego but its less than what you give by lie..I can't tolerate such pain.. she cries very much... 
Then whistle sound comes.. saanchi come back to bed..
shravan whistles ... saanchi turns back..
saanchi looks with anger..
shravan hold his ears ask for forgiveness..and do situp..
saanchi walk up to him but doesnt say...
shravan pick up something and throw to her..which was stone with face.. but saanchi pick up and throw it away
shravan again pick rose from flowerpot and throws into saanchi hair..
saanchi in anger crush that rose and throw it and pick up gift and throw that too at shravan.......
shravan is looking shockingly...

saanchi walks to bed and sit facing her back to shravan..shravan picking gift and says she is still angry...He whistles again..and holding ears ask again for forgiveness.. saanchi give angry look and walk to him and throw pillow at him.. and come back and sit on bed..
shravan dejected takes pillow and starts tearing pillow.. Pratap comes and see shravan doing this..
saanchi hides seeing Pratap... 
Pratap:- shravan what are you doing here .. rui kyun udha rahe hoo..
shravan:- I am just checking whether it is hard or soft... Tommorow I have interview at mattress company..
saanchi again felt angry for new lie..
Pratap:- You are roaming in air like rui..wandering without aim samjhte hoo duniya ke baat.. Chalo Nikalo ghar se bahar..out..
shravan( with funny face):- why
Pratap:- You have broken one clause of contract
Nidhi comes over there and sees situation and saanchi says to herself:- what will happen now..
Pratap:- You can't talk to saanchi...
Shravan:- i didn't talk to saanchi...
Pratap:- out..
Nidhi comes in between 
Nidhi:- Papa aap yahan
saanchi sigh relief...
Pratap:- I have caught him outside saanchi room I have told him not to wonder around saanchi... He himself is bhakta hua hai and is trying to influence saanchi too..Thats why I am removing from home..
Nidhi:_ Nahi Papa Saanchi is not here... I was inside..I came to keep something He was talking to me..
Pratap:- why I didnt see u
Nidhi:-woh I also didnt see u too actually u cant see outside from inside and inside from outside..Hain shravan
shravan:- Haa I was thinking which pillow should i give to bhabhi ...during pregnancy time..
Nidhi:_ ha ha 
Pratap:- This time I am leaving you..But if I caught you next time red-handed.. then
saanchi and nidhi both sigh relief..
Pratap turns and walk
Nidhi:_ shravan holding his ears..
Pratap turns back and says why I left you this time because now only 28 days left anyway leave 1 lac.. By contract terms you have to leave this house after 30 days anyway..

Precap:--- Pratap dragging shravan hand takes him outside house and close door... everyone is trying to stop Pratap... Saanchi cries at door saying shravan jee,.. and shravan knocking at door.

Please press Like if you luv it and me too(😉)

---------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by akhl - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update! I missed out on the initial part of the episode today!😆
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😡😡 I am so upset with this show now. No point in watching it anymore ðŸ˜¡

Shravan is  too much. If i were Saachi I would leave him & go back to maayka😕
Edited by mirchi_tirchi - 13 years ago
md_arefin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shravan thinks "JHUTA HI SAHI HAY"
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Its complete now...Enoy it...Sorry for lil delay and any mistake if its there...
mariamurs thumbnail
thanks for the update, its gr8.
spicy_tikka thumbnail
thanks for the update!
shit the precap luks soooo emotional :(
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In today's episode I felt sorry for Sanchi.How to make Shravan to realise his mistake????This is only possible by CV of BHPH.
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
now i think that it is better for me to stop watching this show