Priya to back out from wedding? -article

tarini23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
here's da article abt as to why priya backed out frm da wedding....
here's da link :- http://starplus.startv.in/show/maryaada%E2%80%A6lekin-kab-tak-priya-to-back-out-from-wedding/news73_1070.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Priya to back out from wedding?

Viewers of Maryaada…Lekin Kab Tak on STAR Plus who are happy that their favourite couple, Priya and Aditya's wedding is finally fixed will be in for a shock as Priya will visit Aditya and inform him that the wedding cannot take place, in tonight's episode.

More on Maryaada..Lekin Kab Tak? : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

However there is also some good news for fans of the show because sources reveal that Devyani will later convince Priya to change her mind and that the wedding will go on as planned.

Vaisakhi the creative head of Maryaada…Lekin Kab Tak says "Aditya's family was insisting that the wedding should take place in Rohtak and that everything should be on a grand scale, according to their status. Priya's father Prabhat Pradhan is a man of principles and he felt humiliated by the demands that Aditya's family had set. Priya could not bear to see her father being humiliated and therefore decided to back out of the wedding". Vaisakhi also confirmed that Devyani will convince Prabhat Pradhan and Priya to change their minds by convincing them that the wedding will be arranged according to their budget and that's when the wedding preparations will begin.

Priya aka Riddhi Dogra says "It is a very valid point that Priya brings up. She clearly tells Aditya that his family is of a high stature and that our middle class family cannot afford the grand wedding that his family wants to have. Priya is still skeptical about getting married, her only reassurance is that Aditya loves her a lot and now she too is beginning to fall in love with him".

Speaking about what we can expect to see this week she reveals "There will be lots of twists and turns this week. There will be a bachelor's party for Aditya which will also have an item number. However it is too early to reveal the details". Priya adds "There will be a romantic sequence between me and Aditya where he tries to get close to me but I feel uncomfortable". "We will also have our first fight this week because we have never fought till date", laughs Priya

The wedding preparations are on but will the wedding take place smoothly or is there another surprise in store?

Make sure you catch all the action on Maryaada…Lekin Kab Tak every Monday to Friday at 11.30 pm only on STAR Plus

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Thank you both for the article.👍🏼

Very interesting...but off course the wedding is going to go ahead. I have to admit I do feel a bit bad for Adi, poor guy is so in love and everytime he talks marriage, she always said yes...and then no!😆😆...He will be a nervous wreck come the wedding day.😃😃

I am so looking forward to their first fight, wonder what it will be about?😃😉

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
interestin 😉 !!! will be waitin !
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hmmmm........!😆 awesome<3🤗 thanks for sharing!
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Thaaaanks 4 Sharing 😉