Avoid steroids, says Vishal Karwal

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Avoid steroids, says Vishal Karwal
Buzz up!
Natasha Coutinho

Television actor Vishal Karwal who stars in the lead role in Rishton Se Badi Pratha has always received compliments for his fabulous physique. Vishal reveals that he never misses his work out and has enrolled in two gyms to make sure of the same. Read on as Vishal reveals more of his fitness secrets.
Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next

What is your fitness regime?
I work out at the gym five days a week. Besides that I take care of what I eat and avoid carbohydrates post 10 pm. I enjoy healthy food like chicken sandwiches and tandoori chicken.

How important is it to follow a fitness regime?
It is very important to follow a fitness regime because it makes you feel happy and feel good about yourself. You will be confident if you feel good about yourself.

What does your diet consist of?
I prefer to stick to protein rich food. I love chicken and keep munching on chicken sandwiches. I stick to just 2 chapattis and also make sure to have my protein supplements.

What according to you is the most enjoyable way of working out and why?
I find any kind of workout enjoyable as long as I have my music with me. I make sure I carry my I-pod everywhere. I love working out at the gym, swimming and playing basketball.

Do you manage to take out time to workout in spite of your busy schedule?
Many people ask me about how I manage to take out time to workout because I shoot for 13 hours a day. My funda is that if you can take out time to eat then you can also take out time to work out. I have enrolled myself in two gyms one closes down at 10.30 pm. So if my shoot ends after 10.30 I workout at the other gym that is open till 1 am.

Any fitness tips/advice that you would like to share?
My only advice to fans is to avoid steroids because they only give you temporary results and affect your body in a negative way. Supplements are okay but never go for steroids.

Who is your fitness icon from Hollywood/ Bollywood?
Brad Pitt is my fitness icon from Hollywood. As for Bollywood I like Hrithik Roshan's physique because it is not too bulky but still in good shape.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Avoid-steroids-says-Vishal-Karwal&aid=2388Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Vishal looks so cute......😉
Thnks for sharing.....😊
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
darn he looks extremely hot in those pictures. thanks alot for ahring. i love his dimples.