mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
The Cvs are much smarter than we give them credit. Many times we underestimate them and get all hyper and then worry...I trust them....wanna kno why?

I think it's a smart move to show that Arjun  meet Maan and maan realizes that Arjun and NT are together. Dunno about Annie par spoiler pics se toh lag raha tha ki she and Arjun get in an argument....my guess is that it's car related?? 😕

But, once Maan realizes that Arjun is out to spew trouble, he'll get his guard up and try to be one step ahead. Or atleast thats what his character dictates. I think we fans know Maan's character in and out and can do a thesis on it...so I'm sure he'll rise up to the problems and fix them. ANd even if NT does manage to do some damage, I'm 100% sure , Maan is not the weak kinda characters who'll take that lying down!! He'll pay her back , Sooth samaith!!!⭐️⭐️ Even if she n her bro do cause some huge problems. And when Geet is at his side how can he fail? She's no longer his kamzori...she's his strength now!!

Also, If Arjun is Impulsive, Maan Singh Khurana is the clear headed ace who'll think things thru and win at the end 👍🏼 instead of being hot-headed and make some silly decision. arjun's character's turning out to be just that....without bothering to find out the truth....only based on NT's accusations he's out to do serious damage that he's sure to regret!!
Edited by mechantefille - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i totally agree wid u .cv has to carry on the serial y worry they had to take story further and widout negative nthing can be positive ,maan will take care of everything at least he has his true treasure geet at his side anything else puff puff.
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
totally agree with you....CVs are awesome in this show!