Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meehak. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Okay πŸ˜ƒ Mn Skal u reise p Juleferie? eller skal u vre hjemme  kose dg md I-F πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Edited by Taani96 - 13 years ago
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

He leaned closer and tried to look into her eyes' Waise Ratz' Ab toh sab kuch kar liya hai ab kyun blush kar rahi ho. Hmm?

Main, main kahan blush kar rahi hoon' she said still looking down'

Accha toh tumhara chehra inta lal kyun ho raha hai? hmm?

This was soooooooooo cute!

Amazing work!

LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT!

Keep it up!πŸ€—

sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os dear.............
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: radt

He leaned closer and tried to look into her eyes' Waise Ratz' Ab toh sab kuch kar liya hai ab kyun blush kar rahi ho. Hmm?

Main, main kahan blush kar rahi hoon' she said still looking down'

Accha toh tumhara chehra inta lal kyun ho raha hai? hmm?

This was soooooooooo cute!

Amazing work!

LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT!

Keep it up!πŸ€—

Aww... Thank you... 😳 O'm gla du liked the particular scene...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for liking, I'm happy y work is being appreciated... 😳

I will... write soon... Thanks for the encouragement.....😊

Originally posted by: achoose

awesome os dear.............

Thank you... 😊

~*~*~*

Thanks for the encouraging comments everyone... 😳

-Laiba
Luvmayurmaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
magical os well done!! 😍 πŸ‘

Laiba...sweets

This is Amazing, i still can't believe this is your first write ever on fiction. The OS has an amazing and beautiful flow to it. Are you sure you have not written anything on fiction before?

And whats more amazing is you have written it on ArTii, Adorable and i liked the fact that you added MS also, which makes it SUPERB :D

ArTii are so cute and you have written them perfectly, that it seems like its happening in real life. and the baby things. so so so cute😳😳😳

I could imagine this all in front of my eyes, you have a way with your words. Just Blantly SUPERB.

again i ask are you sure this is your first write up ever?πŸ˜†

Sorry for the late comment sweety.

Love Sajjal

Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sajjal-

Laiba...sweets

This is Amazing, i still can't believe this is your first write ever on fiction. The OS has an amazing and beautiful flow to it. Are you sure you have not written anything on fiction before?

And whats more amazing is you have written it on ArTii, Adorable and i liked the fact that you added MS also, which makes it SUPERB :D

ArTii are so cute and you have written them perfectly, that it seems like its happening in real life. and the baby things. so so so cute😳😳😳

I could imagine this all in front of my eyes, you have a way with your words. Just Blantly SUPERB.

again i ask are you sure this is your first write up ever?πŸ˜†

Sorry for the late comment sweety.

Love Sajjal

Sajjal... πŸ€—

Yes it's my first and only piece of writing till now... u really think so... Embarrassed I tried making it somewhat cute, adorable, and some logic... Just a Os u can read, and enjoy, and just ww.. at the end... But mostly because of ArTi we may not get them in real oth reel he sahi... Embarrassed

But I'm happy u at elast found it readable... First try thi so was a bit hesitant to post... But I'm happy i did, and the fanatstic response.. I'm left in awe...

But i was wating for ur comment... i know u were out for some days so i was actually waiting for ur comment... Embarrassed

I'm overwhelmed... I'm glad u liked the OneShot... i didn't now how it was... But ur comment is rreally sweet...

Im very happy u liked it, & ArTi they have this effect on all... 😍 & i tried adding MS.. but the role got less.. But Im just over the top now.. ur one of the greatest writers on I-F.. Im happyy u liked it... EmbarrassedπŸ˜ƒ

Juast imagine if it really happened... ☺️ I know.. I loved the baby fact try to use it as much as i can.. I happy u noticed and liked the fact... Embarrassed

Just Thank You... For the precious comment, it really means alot that u liked it... Just Thank You for reading it and writing a comment, it's very enocuraging... Embarrassed

And YES  it' s my first.... πŸ˜†

Aww.. it oks U atleast u should say this.. Mujeh aur sharminda mat karo... I make u wait alot... So this is nothing...  I'm just happy u read it, aur uppar se comment bhi kiya... Embarrassed

But whole heartdley Thank You for the comment, when it comes from u it really means alot... & I' really happy u liked it... Embarrassed 

-Laiba

Edited by princez_94 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Luvmayurmaneet

magical os well done!! 😍 πŸ‘

Thank you... But i think i'll leave the Magic to mehak aka (-Mehak)..

But I'm glad u liked the OS... 😊

~*~*~ 

Thank you everyone for pressing the "Like" button... Thank You guys... 😳

-Laiba

Edited by princez_94 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: princez_94

Sajjal...πŸ€—
Yes it's my first and only piece of writing till now... u really think so... 😳I tried making it somewhat cute, adorable, and some logic... Just a Os u can read, and enjoy, and just ww.. at the end... But mostly because of ArTi we may not get them in real oth reel he sahi... 😳
But I'm happy u at elast found it readable... First try thi so was a bit hesitant to post... But I'm happy i did, and the fanatstic response.. I'm left in awe...
But i was wating for ur comment... i know u were out for some days so i was actually waiting for ur comment... 😳
I'm overwhelmed... I'm glad u liked the OneShot... i didn't now how it was... But ur comment is rreally sweet...
Im very happy u liked it, & ArTi they have this effect on all... 😍& i tried adding MS.. but the role got less.. But Im just over the top now.. ur one of the greatest writers on I-F.. Im happyy u liked it... πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Juast imagine if it really happened... ☺️I know.. I loved the baby fact try to use it as much as i can.. I happy u noticed and liked the fact... 😳
Just Thank You... For the precious comment, it really means alot that u liked it... Just Thank You for reading it and writing a comment, it's very enocuraging... 😳
And YESit' s my first.... πŸ˜†
Aww.. it oks U atleast u should say this.. Mujeh aur sharminda mat karo... I make u wait alot... So this is nothing... I'm just happy u read it, aur uppar se comment bhi kiya... 😳
But whole heartdley Thank You for the comment, when it comes from u it really means alot... & I' really happy u liked it... 😳
-Laiba

see i read it after updatingπŸ˜†..

Aww Laiba you are just so sweet, i don't know what else to say. ArTii were shown perfectly, it seemed as if i was watching them actually in real life. Aww you were waiting for my comment, how sweet.😳. Laiba trust me sweetheart, you have talent, you wove your words in such a way that it really connects to the readers. And i'm not a great writer...not even good, I only try my best to make sure the words i pen down make some senseπŸ˜†. Yea, your OS got me thinking about ArTii and if they were in real life like that, it would be wonderful. Laiba your comments are worth the wait, and anyways are we not friends? lets not burden our friendship with these comments and ffs. You can comment whenever you want. Ofcourse i would read it, and I'm waiting for your MN OS also now. Post it SOON. Please.

Sajjal

Originally posted by: Payal-15

Wonderful LaibaπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Payal.. I'm glad u liked the os... But I read ur Oneshots not as good as urs...😳

-Laiba