Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
The new news in the air but it seems 95 % sure..few days back...i read a post that our dear Debi is in Argentina.....she is still not there but might be......coz a new show is gonna air soon 'WIPE UP'    MOST PROBABLY host gonna be SRK......n from glamour industry many .....people gonna b part of it....and DEBi ...is one....this is not FB news bur I heard on TV ....so then what about NB.....let that thing go...it might be great to see GC in Geet and DEBI in WIPE UP....and help to shut the mouths up who r against potential oF DEBI....I just gave this news to inform you ....the new show and her presence in that......for sincere GC DEBI DD lovers...don't make this a thing of new rumour and just a news...that every thing gonna b all rite......plz MODS close..this topic..if anybody put wrong post against the true intentions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosylucy7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nach baliye begins around feb 2011......shooting for wipe out has started about a week and  shooting will wind up mid january ......though the programme will be aired later.....so GC and DB can take part in Nach Baliye
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Sinse the topic is mainly about Debina,it can b discussed in Ramayan forum😳...in Geet forum plss stick to discussions related to Geet serial and GC-DD articles/news only😳

Closing this one..