And the Grand Champion is ....

Poll

Who will be the Grand Champion in the Finals ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ah so far it seems that Abhilasha and Kamal are neck to neck.
Who do you think will be the winner ?
The Grand Champions of Champions
Last winner was a lady, so do you think Zee wants a guy now ?

Conclusion of Poll as of today 14 Dec 2010.

So she is the Champion, based on poll.👏👏👏

OKay in summary this week Tubby Bishakh will be eliminated it seems.
😭😭

But I wish him all the best and may he have many wonderful years of singing.

Bishakh going out now also ensures that the Ali Brothers can still attend the next round of competition.

Also all the contestants will be present on stage.
Hope Khurram, Sniti, Ranjeet, Rini, will be invited.
They may go for the top 10.
Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i think the winner will be either Abhilasha or Kamal.But if Zee does some cooking in between then God only knows.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It's pretty close between Kamal and Abhilasha, but I hope Kamal wins. 
set_raj thumbnail
You never know..seeing the trend..VS has two contestants, so this week one will be eliminate from their Hit Squad..Sugandha or Kamal...
If Kamal is out, Abhilasha has bright chances..If Sugandha goes thn Kamal can win...but this is ZEE Show...I wont be surprise if they declare Bisakh Jyoti a WINNER...a Dark Horse..
amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: set_raj

You never know..seeing the trend..VS has two contestants, so this week one will be eliminate from their Hit Squad..Sugandha or Kamal...

If Kamal is out, Abhilasha has bright chances..If Sugandha goes thn Kamal can win...but this is ZEE Show...I wont be surprise if they declare Bisakh Jyoti a WINNER...a Dark Horse..

i think so..if Bishak is out Abhilasha has bright chances.Let see what will happen.
surmai_shaam thumbnail
Thing that goes in favor of kamal is that he has worked in Bollywood like the last Indian idol who has worked in regional films. Thing that go against Abhilasha is she came from other contest which she did not win. Some times it can become a pride issue for the channel. Baiskah is sure to be in the finals but may not win. Saugandha if reaches the final may win.
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: surmai_shaam

Thing that goes in favor of kamal is that he has worked in Bollywood like the last Indian idol who has worked in regional films. Thing that go against Abhilasha is she came from other contest which she did not win. Some times it can become a pride issue for the channel. Baiskah is sure to be in the finals but may not win. Saugandha if reaches the final may win.

Remeber Debojit few years back...he won cos of massive votes from his state..so Bisakh has strong chances to win the title...everyone expects that it will Kamal or Abhilasha..but Zee will do unexpected like they had done in past....
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amukta

i think so..if Bishak is out Abhilasha has bright chances.Let see what will happen.

@ amukta

I don't think that they will let Bishak go. It has to be either Kamal or Sugandha.
In my view Abhilasha is the most versatile contestant thus deserves to win. Again we can't rule out possibility of a surprise as Z-tv believes in drama. So if I'm  asked to call a name, it will be Abhilasha.
surmai_shaam thumbnail

Originally posted by: set_raj

Remeber Debojit few years back...he won cos of massive votes from his state..so Bisakh has strong chances to win the title...everyone expects that it will Kamal or Abhilasha..but Zee will do unexpected like they had done in past....

I am sure Baisakh  will be in the finals. They cannot let go the eastern region votes where they have a huge presence. They had Debojit(from east) followed by Aneek(from East) and than Vaishaly from Maharashtra.If history repeats Baisakh will be the champion and Abhilasha as the underdog.
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would like Abhilasha to be the Grand champion, if not then Bishakh.