nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i hope he comes tomorrow
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
even on the pics i saw of participants, i don't c Daya anywhere  
now i am thinking he might be wild card  entry if they have wild card system in JDJ(never watch JDJ before so guessing)
Edited by xx-Rai-xx - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
See this is the reason why people don't know Daya that much:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKGz5DHnDkQ[/YOUTUBE]
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

See this is the reason why people don't know Daya that much:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKGz5DHnDkQ[/YOUTUBE]

thnx 4 the video debayon
ppl these days watch daily soaps more so thats why they don't know a lot about shows like CID 
and CID is popular and so is ACP but not many people know daya, abhijeet and others 
debayon thumbnail
See the thing is everyone watches these unrealistic soaps that make no sense at all, IDK how people tolerate all that bitching and sudden twists in the tale, followed by some glycerine shedding and lovers looking into each other's eyes and all that crap...like seriously, that's not what happens in relationships.😆 CID has become crappy nowadays, but I prefer that over those silly soaps, with six pack 'chocolate stars' etc. As a result, people associate CID with PJs and ACP shouting and not the other members...also, the other actors like Dayanand Shetty, Dinesh Phadnis, Aditya Shrivastava etc, decide to keep to themselves and don't have time for social parties and stuff. The reason Daya's not there is because he prioritizes his own show over a dance reality show, unlike some of the other actors here.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

See the thing is everyone watches these unrealistic soaps that make no sense at all, IDK how people tolerate all that bitching and sudden twists in the tale, followed by some glycerine shedding and lovers looking into each other's eyes and all that crap...like seriously, that's not what happens in relationships.😆 CID has become crappy nowadays, but I prefer that over those silly soaps, with six pack 'chocolate stars' etc. As a result, people associate CID with PJs and ACP shouting and not the other members...also, the other actors like Dayanand Shetty, Dinesh Phadnis, Aditya Shrivastava etc, decide to keep to themselves and don't have time for social parties and stuff. The reason Daya's not there is because he prioritizes his own show over a dance reality show, unlike some of the other actors here.

Is that confirmed??

He really seems to be a SIMPLE man with some originality which most people lack.
debayon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Is that confirmed??

He really seems to be a SIMPLE man with some originality which most people lack.

Alright, that isn't confirmed but it is my assumption after watching the rare interview since he is a camera shy person too. Like he said he avoids those page 3 parties and all....
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail

does that mean he is not gonna be on the show 
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Alright, that isn't confirmed but it is my assumption after watching the rare interview since he is a camera shy person too. Like he said he avoids those page 3 parties and all....

TFS the video...

Yeah, I agree, I'd respect it if he wouldn't participate, but lets wait and see if he really isn't participating.  ðŸ˜† 
debayon thumbnail

Originally posted by: xx-Rai-xx

does that mean he is not gonna be on the show 

No, no, he is on the show😆