desilife thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
good job. nice part. yey to baby girl
laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Nothing Can Keep Us Apart

Part 78 - Three years?

"Hey, M!" heard Meera, as she walked out the gates of her college campus. Looking towards the sound of the voice that she knew only too well, she saw the tall, dark, and handsome boy, who had been the college heartthrob of all the girls at St. Stephen's College while he attended. At the moment he was leaning against the side of a black sports car with his arms crossed, attracting all the nearby female attention.

"So, what could be the reason for the 'famous' Vicky Khurana Yadev gracing us with his presence this fine day? I thought you considered yourself too good for this school. That's why you skipped all those times, right?"

"Very funny, M. Get in," said Vicky as he opened the passenger side door.

"Thanks, but my dad is coming to pick me up."

Vicky started shaking his head before Meera even finished speaking. "I already called Uncle, and asked if I could pick you up from school." At Meera's skeptical look, Vicky said temptingly, "We'll get ice cream on the way home."

"You are evil, Vicky. Down right evil."

"But you can't resist me."

"Humph!"

"What would you do if I gave up eating ice cream?" asked Meera, as she put another spoonful of her second cup of ice cream in her mouth.

"Like that's ever going to happen," replied a confident Vicky, as he expertly turned the car around the last corner before Meera's street. "The end of the world could happen, but M would never give up ice cream. Anyway, I wanted to ask you something."

"I knew it. You never offer me ice cream unless you want to butter me up."

"It's not like that, M. I just wanted to know if you would be able to come to the baby's Namakarana? It's next Friday."

"Oh, Vicky, I really wish I could, but I have my finals that day."

Vicky was disappointed, but as he pulled into the driveway, he had an idea. Bringing the car to a stop, he got out his iPhone and asked if she wanted to she pictures of his little niece. Meera gave an enthusiastic yes.

"She's so cute! What did they decide to name her?"

"Priya."

"After your mom? That was sweet. OMG! Is that Maan veerji smiling?"

"Yup!"

"I don't think I've ever seen him smiling before."

"Yeah, it was pretty rare to see Veerji with a real smile. At least, it was before he married Bhabi and Priya was born. Now he smiles all the time. And he's so much easier to talk to, you almost wouldn't believe he was the same person we knew a year ago."

Wanting to show Meera an example of what he meant, he quickly scanned through some of the pictures, until he came to the one he wanted. "Look, this is the day that Bhabi and Priya came home from the hospital. Bhabi tried to walk in the house holding Priya, and Veerji about lost it. He said that she wasn't to walk, he would carry her. Then he picked her up in front of everyone, while she was still holding Priya. Bhabi scolded him like anything, but he just ignored all her talk, and carried her with a funny smile on his face."

"He looks so happy," commented Meera, as she continued looking through the pictures. After sometime, her face clouded, and she asked hesitantly, "Doesn't he have a problem with not being the baby's real father? I mean, I read in the newspapers how they presented the dna evidence proving that Dev is the biological father. Since then, a lot of people have been questioning how he could marry your Bhabi, knowing she was pregnant with his child."

Vicky sighed, putting his phone back in his pocket, and opening the car door to get out. Meera did the same, looking at him expectantly. Vicky paced up and down a bit, a frown on his face. Eventually, he gave Meera an answer.

"As far as Veerji is concerned, he is Priya's real father. As for what people think of him? He's never cared much for that. I think the thing that bother's him the most, is how much trouble Bhabi went through, just because of Dev Bhaiya's actions. I honestly think that upsets him so much, that he wouldn't have any problem if Dev received the death penalty as his punishment. But, to get back to your question, no he doesn't have a problem. Priya is his daughter, and that's all there is to it."

"Makes sense. You know, Vicky, I used to have a crush on Dev."

"WHAT?"

"Yup! I used to think he was so handsome, and such fun to be around." At Vicky's pained and disgusted expression, Meera laughed and said, "Don't worry. I'm totally over it now. As if I would ever be attracted to someone who does the kinds of things your brother did."

Vicky was just about to tease her by asking what kind of guy would she be attracted to, but then changed his mind. For some reason, it felt strange to joke with Meera about matters of the heart, which was weird. He'd never had a problem teasing her about boys before. Shaking his head a little to get out of his odd feeling, he decided to ask a different question.

"So, if you can't come to the Namakarana, a you free to come over the next day? I think you'll like meeting Bhabi, and you haven't had a chance to see Nani yet."

"I'm sorry, Vicky, but as soon as my exams are over, Mom, Dad, and I are off to America for two months."

"Two months?"

"Yeah, we're visiting my aunt and uncle, and I'm also going to check out design schools." At Vicky's confused look, Meera responded with, "That's right. I haven't told you yet. After I'm finished with college next semester, I'm going to be going to America to study interior design."

"Oh. How long will that take."

"Well, it depends on which school I pick, but it will take me at least three years."

"Three years?" Vicky was shocked. He wouldn't get to see M for three years?

Precap:
My one fear

And Thanks Goes To:

Meera liked Dev + America 3 years - Sept 14 Episode

Who Got There First:

Nothing this time

PM Disclaimer: I have not stopped sending pms to anyone. If you are no longer getting pms, you might have reached the maximum allowed. Try cleaning out your inbox. If you still haven't gotten a pm, I might have accidentally missed you. Sorry

pm list updated to include luvdhrishti

Edited by laxmi2010 - 13 years ago
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
another superb update....loved it to core
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Love the update yaar
Awesome
Thanks!
Lakshmi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi,

That was a great update!!!!!!
I always liked Vicky,
the way he showed photos to Meera was highly imppressive,

Well sad for him,
i think he likes Meera, hai na,

Love
Lakshmi
wajiha-1 thumbnail
another fantastic update
awesome superb
do continue soon
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it ..awsome one 
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
NIce part!!!
Loved it!!!
Waiting for some MaanEetIya (Maan, Geet, Priya) Scenes!!!

Edited by -Zoya- - 13 years ago
luv_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks A looottt 4r d pm.gr8 part.do cont sooon